• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Both and they are guns that you can order. This us real time inventory that is available to us and you.

We have some of the guns available in store and others have to be ordered. If all that was in store inventory I would only need one gun and one bullet. ;)

We are currently uploading used inventory but it takes time.

Thanks
    Dan

BTW , not all online shops stock everything on their website. That's why shipping sometimes takes a little extra time. We see a lot of it on transfers.
    Ok. I was just looking to see what used guns you all had in stock. Since my job territory was changed I dont get over that way much anymore. I clicked on used guns and was puzzled you all only had one used gun, LOL.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Ok. I was just looking to see what used guns you all had in stock. Since my job territory was changed I dont get over that way much anymore. I clicked on used guns and was puzzled you all only had one used gun, LOL.

Should be a few more now. Not many though. It's a tough juggling act. Doing all the in store and online stuff.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Can I see that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one, no that one over there and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and just one more and that one and that one and that one and that one.

I'll stop back when I get my tax refund.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Just trying to help Tim out and I"M bored today. God help everyone after my surgery tomorrow and I'm housebound for week!!

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Can I see that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one, no that one over there and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and just one more and that one and that one and that one and that one.

I'll stop back when I get my tax refund.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Just trying to help Tim out and I"M bored today. God help everyone after my surgery tomorrow and I'm housebound for week!!

I can't help being the funniest person here.

Hope your surgery goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom