Your Preference to Carry in The GREAT STATE of MD ( sarcasm included)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    When I only had my MD permit, I carried my Glock 19 (and occasionally my 26).

But ever since I got my DC permit (some 3.5 years ago), I carry the 26 daily, plus an extra mag (loaded to 9 rounds). I work in DC...

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    When I only had my MD permit, I carried my Glock 19 (and occasionally my 26).

But ever since I got my DC permit (some 3.5 years ago), I carry the 26 daily, plus an extra mag (loaded to 9 rounds). I work in DC...

I carried the 26 for years... then the 27... now it's the 42...

All three are good CCWs.

Moorvogi

Firearm Advocate
    Dec 28, 2014
    very impractical but... can you... carry an AR-Pistol? how about a rifle.. a bit trollish but the root of the question is, can you.. if you can conceal it... or is it limited to pistol??

we didn't cover it in my course, and it only says "wear and carry". i'm curious now.. not that i would because.. omg.. so inconvenient but i'm just wondering if they spell it out as "pistol only"

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    I'll stick with "Old Reliable"...my EMP 9. It's not a Glock, Ruger or Sig. My apologies to the OP. ;-)

Attachments

• EMP.jpg
      EMP.jpg
      19.1 KB · Views: 163

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    very impractical but... can you... carry an AR-Pistol? how about a rifle.. a bit trollish but the root of the question is, can you.. if you can conceal it... or is it limited to pistol??

we didn't cover it in my course, and it only says "wear and carry". i'm curious now.. not that i would because.. omg.. so inconvenient but i'm just wondering if they spell it out as "pistol only"

Josh Randall managed ok...
    Josh-Randall.png

Mair-s-laig.jpg

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert

The permit applies to lots of other cool stuff. Once you get the permit, you can conceal fixed blade knifes and switch blades, among other things.

https://law.justia.com/codes/maryland/2010/criminal-law/title-4/subtitle-1/4-101

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom