• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Adam at Blue Point Crabhouse (Westminster in central Carroll County) has graciously donated a limited supply of beer can koozies for MDS members who visit the shop. Stop by, browse our new and used firearms and supplies, and let us know you're an MDS member, and you can walk out with a koozie, drive down the road a few minutes, and visit Blue Point for some crabs and shrimp!

Baltimore's Best Pawn is located at 2977 Baltimore Blvd in Finksburg right by the intersection of Rts 140 and 91, and Adam's Blue Point at 140 Village Shopping Center (Next to Five Guys), Westminster.

Attachments

• mdskoozie.jpg
      mdskoozie.jpg
      42.9 KB · Views: 467

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Ha! You need to come in and give me the super duper secret MDS handshake. Ask for John, I am the one with the bad haircut...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    70e305b1133aa93ad2caf66e43fec366.jpg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    You look cranky. Close to nap time?

Wish I could get out there. My next two weekends are all used up. :(

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    If you agree to update your profile with your City/State, I will mail one to you if you PM me your postal info (providing there is at least one left when I stop in to BBP).
    oh.. could you get me one.. I dont like going into Baltimore unarmed. :gun2:

Trying to save energy for tonight.;)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    oh.. could you get me one.. I dont like going into Baltimore unarmed. :gun2:

Trying to save energy for tonight.;)

It's not in Baltimore. If you consider Finksburg as being in Baltimore there are larger issues at play. :lol2:

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County
    What were people thinking when they named these places?? Scaggsville, Finksburg??

If work wasnt crazy, id take a road trip up there. I love pawn shops! Especially ones that sell the good stuff!

mumfrey

Nov 16, 2017
    Northern Balt Co
    It's not in Baltimore. If you consider Finksburg as being in Baltimore there are larger issues at play. :lol2:

I also thought this was in Balto, I guess I didn't read through to see it was Finksburg. I work in Owings Mills so I may have to make the trek out there to check it out....and get me a cool koozie!

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I also thought this was in Balto, I guess I didn't read through to see it was Finksburg. I work in Owings Mills so I may have to make the trek out there to check it out....and get me a cool koozie!

It's okay. I guess Pawn Shops just have that stigma about them, right? Everyone assumes they only exist in the ghetto...

jk :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom