• 2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    You must be one of the following to purchase;

*All sworn Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) State, County and City
    *All Federal Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) FBI, US Marshals, DEA etc
    *All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation officers
    *All Retired LEO with “retired” credentials including Federal, State, County & City
    *State Licensed Security Companies (ie. Loomis Fargo, RAM, Securitas, etc)
    *State/City licensed Security Officers
    *All TSA employees
    *All Railroad Police
    *Fire Marshalls with appropriate ID and arrest powers
    *Court Judges
    *District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
    *Coroners

Send us a PM or stop by if interested.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Whats the difference in a LE SCAR and a non LE SCAR?

Side note, i didnt know coroners were in the same classification as LEO's :shrug:

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    This is cut and pasted from their web page, wonder what the difference is: https://fnamerica.com/promotions/lemd/

To show our support for our law enforcement, first responders and military personnel, FN has established the FN Law Enforcement and Military Discount (LEMD) Program.

Individuals listed below qualify to purchase ONE firearm per category per year (pistol, carbine or shotgun) from an authorized FN law enforcement distributor/dealer at special discounted pricing (click here for price list).

Eligible program participants include:

All sworn local, county and state law enforcement officers

All federal law enforcement officers (i.e., officers with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Air Marshal Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, etc.)

Active duty military personnel, all branches

Reserve duty military personnel, all branches

Honorably retired military veterans with “retired” military I.D.

All Transportation Security Administration employees

Licensed paramedics and emergency medical technicians

Firefighters, including volunteer firefighters, with appropriate I.D.

Federal flight deck officers

All corrections officers, including parole and probation officers

All retired federal, state, county and local law enforcement officers with “retired” credentials

Employees of state licensed security companies

State/city-licensed security officers

Court judges

District attorneys and deputy district attorneys

GeorgeSSR

Jan 31, 2009
    Just curious. Why only TSA? What about the rest of DHS?

This is cut and pasted from their web page, wonder what the difference is: https://fnamerica.com/promotions/lemd/

Eligible program participants include:

All federal law enforcement officers (i.e., officers with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Air Marshal Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, etc.)

I'm assuming that verification is up to the dealer (since credentials are NEVER supposed to be copied or scanned) and that it would be up to the dealer if a DHS PIV or cred would be accepted.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    So what is the price if you're not one of the "chosen 2.8 million" country wide that qualify for the special deal???

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    I love that honorably discharged vets are never included in these discounts. But TSA..sure. WTF! And ems and fire? Sorry, no offense, but what the what.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Hear hear, Racer! One of my co-worker (Vietnam Vet) used to say that everyone (bank and gov workers) has Veteran day off except him!

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Outrageous! Those damn greedy Firefighters (80% of whom are volunteer) get all the perks. :rolleyes:

I hear you. And if they included Honorably separated vets and I couldn't care if ems and FF got a discount. The program says LE and Military. The fine print adds FFs, but removes vets, unless retired. FN isn't the only one with these rules. You spend 10years in the sandbox and ETS and can't get a discount on a firearm? Just rubs me the wrong way.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I hear you. And if they included Honorably separated vets and I couldn't care if ems and FF got a discount. The program says LE and Military. The fine print adds FFs, but removes vets, unless retired. FN isn't the only one with these rules. You spend 10years in the sandbox and ETS and can't get a discount on a firearm? Just rubs me the wrong way.

I agree - it's an unfortunate oversight.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Sorry, I ranted a little there. Again, no offense to the brave FF and 1st responders out there. You guys deserve those perks too. S&W have a good plan for LE&Mil. I hear.

snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    I'm assuming that verification is up to the dealer (since credentials are NEVER supposed to be copied or scanned) and that it would be up to the dealer if a DHS PIV or cred would be accepted.

...and even then I'm not sure using a DHS PIV for such a purpose would be appropriate. Flashing a cred? probably not.

A_Lemurs_Carbine

Dec 26, 2011
    Jessup
    I've seen LE scar 16's go for $2350
    And $2600 for the 17's with the LE pricing.
    At one point I've seen a PS90 advertised at $850 with the LE program as well...

GeorgeSSR

Jan 31, 2009
    ...and even then I'm not sure using a DHS PIV for such a purpose would be appropriate. Flashing a cred? probably not.

The rules of behavior I signed state that use of credentials and email address is allowed for discounts. Hell, the welcome package for new additions to my component include the link for personal cell phone discounts for the big three carriers.

I think it's on the 4300A as well?

snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    The rules of behavior I signed state that use of credentials and email address is allowed for discounts. Hell, the welcome package for new additions to my component include the link for personal cell phone discounts for the big three carriers.

I think it's on the 4300A as well?

Not sure about 4300A addressing using ID/creds or not. But you're right about email address and phone discounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom