• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We have more VZ2008 rifles in stock and are going to have them on sale through Wednesday May 13th. $525 Includes rifle, three blocked mags, and cleaning kit. We would appreciate cash or check, but accept CC as well. These will be our last bunch with three mags. Next batch will come with one mag.

Attachments

• vz2008x10.jpg
      vz2008x10.jpg
      62.5 KB · Views: 1,344

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    I already have one of these. They are great rifles and the only genuine Commie rifles in 7.62-Commie caliber that you can still buy (legally) in the Demokratik People's Republik or Maryland. Grab one while you can.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    I already have one of these. They are great rifles and the only genuine Commie rifles in 7.62-Commie caliber that you can still buy (legally) in the Demokratik People's Republik or Maryland. Grab one while you can.

I second that. Get one while you can. I liked mine so much I bought a second, the only time I've ever done that.

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    We have more VZ2008 rifles in stock and are going to have them on sale through Wednesday May 13th. $525 Includes rifle, three blocked mags, and cleaning kit. We would appreciate cash or check, but accept CC as well. These will be our last bunch with three mags. Next batch will come with one mag.
    Lol it looks like a coffin from the wild west days, nice I'll be snagging one eventually if my truck decides to stop costing me mola

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    They are proprietary aluminum mags. But not hard to find. And the bolt does stay open after the last round. :)

_JT_

Jan 30, 2009
    Cecil County
    Sign me up, just need to hopefully find time Saturday to make the trip out. Any info on the makes or are they the standard Century VZ builds?

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Century is the only company that uses the "vz2008" designation, rather than "vz58."

Century has been crowing over their all-USA made line of rifles the last few months, I'd sure like to see them add the vz to that list. They already are using a USA-made barrel & receiver. Seems like they could come up with some kind of plastic stock like they did for their C308 and make or outsource the rest of the parts.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Century is the only company that uses the "vz2008" designation, rather than "vz58."
    Century has been crowing over their all-USA made line of rifles the last few months, I'd sure like to see them add the vz to that list.
    Then they would be much more than $500. They are making these because they got a bunch of demilled parts kits for far less than the cost of making those parts. Similarly, the C308 is a bunch of leftover CETME parts with some new US-made parts.

Please forgive my ignorance with my next question - do you know if they can be modified to take AK mags or if so is that legal in this state?
    My guesses to both questions is yes. But I'm also guessing the work to make it happen would be far more effort than it's worth. For legality, I don't think there is even be a question It's already a detachable mag, and plenty of still-legal rifles (PTR-32, 556R) take AK magazines.

where I cant locate any and I've been looking for a while. PM if you want.
    Dang. :o I bought my rifle over a year ago and there were plenty around then. I guess maybe CAI bought up a bunch? Numrich is listing 500 unissued ones on gunbroker, but not cheap:
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=478749864

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA

Apex has them. Also, one of the mag sellers at Nation's Gun Show has a bunch at $30 each. He is located in PA and is willing to ship to legal addresses. Post here if you want his contact info and I will PM you.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011

We have/will have more mags available. Need to do another head count and see how many blocks we have in stock right now. We also have an order for mags in and hope to have them in the next couple weeks. Should have as many as you need.

Thanks
    Dan

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Going to extend the sale through end of business today if anyone else wants to grab one or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom