• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    On the way are two Springfield Marine Corps Operator 1911 pistols. These are the 2015 new model PX9110MLP. Price is $1225 which reflects a 3% cash/check discount. You can post here or PM, email, or call to reserve yours now.

These come with two mags, holster, and spare mag carrier.

The MC Operator® is built on a full-size steel frame with an integral accessory rail. The pistol features a duo-tone black and olive drab green version of Springfield’s proprietary Armory Kote™ finish. This finish gives the pistol a matte, low-glare appearance and protects the metal. The 5 inch barrel is match grade and made from stainless steel. The slide features slanted serrations on the front and rear. The mainspring housing is flat and includes the Springfield Armory® I.L.S.™ The pistol has a Lightweight Delta™ hammer and a beavertail grip safety, which features a raised memory pad for positive engagement. The extended ambidextrous thumb safety and long aluminum match-grade trigger are upgraded features that are standard to the Loaded Series. The fixed combat 3-Dot sights feature tritium inserts. The ejection port is lowered and flared, and the pistol is fitted with a standard guide rod. The MC Operator® comes with G-10 grips held in place with Torx™ head grip screws. - See more at: http://www.springfield-armory.com/products/1911-mc-operator-45-acp/#sthash.ybio5wm5.dpuf

Attachments

• PX9110MLP.jpg
      PX9110MLP.jpg
      50.5 KB · Views: 661
    • PX9110MLP_2.jpg
      PX9110MLP_2.jpg
      59.6 KB · Views: 711
    • PX9110MLP_4.jpg
      PX9110MLP_4.jpg
      48.1 KB · Views: 684
    • PX9110MLP_1.jpg
      PX9110MLP_1.jpg
      48.9 KB · Views: 646

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    On the way are two Springfield Marine Corps Operator 1911 pistols. These are the 2015 new model PX9110MLP. Price is $1225 which reflects a 3% cash/check discount. You can post here or PM, email, or call to reserve yours now.

I did NOT need to see this. I'm tossing between one of these and a Colt M45 ($1k more). :cool:

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I did NOT need to see this. I'm tossing between one of these and a Colt M45 ($1k more). :cool:
    I really like the Springfield 1911. It would take a lot for me to purchase a Colt over a Springfield.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    These will be in on Friday. Come check them out in person.

5cary

MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    These will be in on Friday. Come check them out in person.

I'd like to see one in person. You are not that far from me. I'll call or post here to make sure they are in before I drive up.

5cary

MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    I appreciate the time and attention you gave me today. Hopefully I'll be calling you soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I appreciate the time and attention you gave me today. Hopefully I'll be calling you soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    Thank you for your purchase. Hopefully this week gives you time to stock up on mags and holsters should make the wait bearable. Maybe

5cary

MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Thank you for your purchase. Hopefully this week gives you time to stock up on mags and holsters should make the wait bearable. Maybe

I may have to pawn the gun to by the mags... :D

5cary

MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Decide what mags and holsters you want. I get some discounts, see if we can save you some money.

Ah...I already ordered some mags...still looking at holsters. I use either a Safariland ALS for duty or Raven Concealment for CC. I'll probably stick to what I know for now.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom