• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    So I have a buddy looking for a can for his 45ACP (H&K Mk23) and from what I have heard the AAC Ti-Rant 45 is the quietest. I have no experience with 45 cans so I really couldn't offer him a whole lot in opinion.

What are you guys' thoughts? Worth the money or look for something else? If not the Ti-Rant than what?

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    As far as 45acp suppressors go, the TiRant and Osprey are the two best out right now.

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I'm very pleased with my SWR HEMSII. I guess they're not as popular these day and I'm not certain of SWR's status.
    Others will be along soon to convince you the only suppressor to buy is made by AAC.

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    In all honesty, if I were buying now, would definitely avoid SWR. I have 3 of their cans and the various adapters, pistons,etc. are nearly impossible to find now. Luckily I have what I need.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    In all honesty, if I were buying now, would definitely avoid SWR. I have 3 of their cans and the various adapters, pistons,etc. are nearly impossible to find now. Luckily I have what I need.

SWR was recently purchased by Silencerco, one of the best in the bizz. You can always call and they will get you what you need. From personal experience I can say that they have amazing customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom