• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Just got some more in. 3 more to be exact. These are former LE guns and are trade-ins. These are semi auto with Colt factory LPKs, which saves you from buying another LPK for your SBR. All have Surefire rails on them. Price reflect cash discount. CC is 3% more.

$650

Attachments

• IMG_1728.JPG
      IMG_1728.JPG
      56 KB · Views: 517
    • IMG_1729.JPG
      IMG_1729.JPG
      56.7 KB · Views: 518
    • IMG_1730.JPG
      IMG_1730.JPG
      52.1 KB · Views: 515
    • IMG_1731.JPG
      IMG_1731.JPG
      71.3 KB · Views: 541

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    The one I got last time around was in great shape... these are sexy.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Just picked mine up. Front post tritium shows up quite nicely. And let's just say that the upper is a bit more collectible than Andy may have let on in his original post. If you were on the fence about these, I'd encourage you to go in and take a peek.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Just picked mine up. Front post tritium shows up quite nicely. And let's just say that the upper is a bit more collectible than Andy may have let on in his original post. If you were on the fence about these, I'd encourage you to go in and take a peek.

hopefully they'll get another batch in...won't be able to make it down for a few weeks. But will be buying an engage lower to SBR maybe I'll build it from a one of these kits.

JR9390

Jan 2, 2012
    Is this essentially all the parts off of the LE6933 except the lower receiver itself?

Does it have an H Buffer? Basic M4 stock and extension tube? Surefire M73 handguards? Auto or Semi Bolt Carrier?

And Can I purchase this while I wait for ATF approval on a form 1?

And Last Question(for now) is this just Cash and carry ( only ask cuz this is Maryland)?

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Is this essentially all the parts off of the LE6933 except the lower receiver itself?

Does it have an H Buffer? Basic M4 stock and extension tube? Surefire M73 handguards? Auto or Semi Bolt Carrier?

And Can I purchase this while I wait for ATF approval on a form 1?

And Last Question(for now) is this just Cash and carry ( only ask cuz this is Maryland)?

It's basically everything but the lower receiver of an LE6933. Yes, that's the Surefire M73 rail.

You're in a gray area if you already own a lower pending a form 1. Yes, you can buy this kit cash-and-carry, but without a stamp, possessing an SBR upper and a lower without an approved Form 1 would constitute constructive possession. Easiest way around this? Have a buddy hold on to the kit until your stamp comes back.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    One thing I'd add to that: if you have a VIRGIN lower that's never had a stock attached, you're on safe ground, since you'd have a pistol, not an SBR. This little tidbit saved me a bunch of storage hassles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom