• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BadKarma

Apr 28, 2015
    Parkville, MD
    Just saying hello to everyone. I just joined recently but have been coming to the forums for awhile learning new things especially about good old MD law limitations -_-

In my mid 20's been into gun ownership for about a year.

I have a Windham Weaponry AR that I have changed out a lot of stuff on and helped my buddy put together all the components for his first AR earlier this month (Is it wrong that I am a little jealous of what I picked out for him? haha)

Also already have my HQL and a Walther PPQ 9mm. I should probably post pictures at some point...

Since my first 2 posts have been about M1A's and an AK SBR I think it is a fair assessment that my new hobby is putting cash in the Fed's pockets to get things they dont like me having (yay NFA). Probably going to do the AK route first since that would be the most likely place for restrictions to get even more tightened.

:party29:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Welcome aboard!

Just remember:
    MDS requires that posted firearms pictures be taken with feet in the frame.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 843

BadKarma

Apr 28, 2015
    Parkville, MD
    Yea I was checking out MD Shall Issue awhile back I believe they have something going on in Feb in Annapolis that I may try to go to.

I am already making myself get more politically aware. Looked up the Republicans running for Congress I can vote for and even sent an email to our representatives asking them to support the Hearing Protection Act (taking suppressors off of the NFA) though that likely wont be going anywhere.

If anyone has information to point me towards for the State legislature elections that will be relevant by all means share :)

Dr Dano HPR

Mar 4, 2013
    Towson
    Yea I was checking out MD Shall Issue awhile back I believe they have something going on in Feb in Annapolis that I may try to go to.

I am already making myself get more politically aware. Looked up the Republicans running for Congress I can vote for and even sent an email to our representatives asking them to support the Hearing Protection Act (taking suppressors off of the NFA) though that likely wont be going anywhere.

If anyone has information to point me towards for the State legislature elections that will be relevant by all means share :)

One good source is the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore web site for current and upcoming legislation.

http://www.associatedgunclubs.org/index.html

Go to Legislative Page and join their email list for current updates and info. for Annapolis events.

http://www.associatedgunclubs.org/legislative.html

Also their "Email Your Legislators" system is very good.

http://www.associatedgunclubs.org/lesagreement.php

Good to start now as the legislative activities starts now through March.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Welcome to the madness.

Thanks foe reminder swinokur I think I can make this one.

MSI Meeting january 9th

[FONT=&quot]Location:
    Annapolis Elks Lodge
    2 Pythian Dr
    Edgewater, MD 21037

[/FONT]

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Ooh, another parkvillian. :D

Hurry up and get posting. I'm looking forward to your first karma. :lol2: