Calling all national firearms distributors...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    I think all national distributors of firearms and ammo should divert major stock towards Maryland until the sunsets here. I have a list of things I want to buy before October.

Keep your powder dry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    With the "7-day" waiting period which is now more like 2 months, plus "30 days between" regulated purchases, going on a buying spree is going to be kind of hard.

Of course, that's exactly what they're attempting to accomplish, after all.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    I have two distributors who are doing exactly that and made a point of saying so.

They did the same thing for NY dealers when they saw the foolishness coming up there.

I was told by one in particular to get my checkbook ready because they were going to begin loading us up pre-ban.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I have two distributors who are doing exactly that and made a point of saying so.

They did the same thing for NY dealers when they saw the foolishness coming up there.

I was told by one in particular to get my checkbook ready because they were going to begin loading us up pre-ban.

Kudos to them. Ty!

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    I would like to see firearms manufactures do what Magpul did to Colorado by giving the State of Maryland a big F.U. by flooding the state with every assault weapon available.

It would be nice if out-of-state and/or internet vendors also agreed to give "Verified Maryland Residents" priority when filling orders on regulated items that will be effected by SB281 and even offer dated purchase orders for items up until the last day of the ban.

Gordnfreman

Feb 13, 2013
    Westminster
    With the "7-day" waiting period which is now more like 2 months, plus "30 days between" regulated purchases, going on a buying spree is going to be kind of hard.

Of course, that's exactly what they're attempting to accomplish, after all.

I just posted this in another thread,

Yes it is, if you only had a 7 day MSP wait, you could buy a new gun every 37 days.

They way are doing it now, you can only buy a new gun every 85 days or so. At this rate, how many can you get by Oct.1?

If you are a collector your only limitation is finding the guns you want and having the cash to buy them.

Gordnfreman

Feb 13, 2013
    Westminster
    LIBERALS SUCK - MD General Assembly

Thought this would fit in here, from another thread.

Maryland General Assembly Liberals

They are Sanctimonious, Self Righteous, Tyrannical, Political Hack LIARS.

Remember, a good LIBERAL will never let FACTS, HISTORY, STATISTICS or TRUTH stand in the way of their AGENDA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom