• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S.M.I.B

May 21, 2013
    Calvert County
    If you were closer I would trade you some 10mm bullets for some reloading training. Want to get in to it but would like someone to show me the ropes. Good luck with finding your missing bullets.

gwfrench

Aug 21, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    I'm getting scared to go into my basement.
    Things are not where I left them. The 45 ammo seems to be
    conspiring against the 30-06. All the primers have declared to be on the
    side of the 45's. The 308's have announced their neutrality.
    The 380's haven't been seen for weeks (the 22's wink knowingly).
    All the reloading brass are playing to their own tune.
    The powders are angry about everything and fuming in the corner.
    Things are not going well.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    SG, my advice is for you to stop looking and thinking about them. Instead, go looking for something else. That way you will find them easily. Just remember to say these magic words when you find your Gold Dots: "Humph, but that's not what I am looking for."

Always works for me, I always find other forgotten stuff when I am looking for one particular thing. :D

SG, my advice is for you to stop looking and thinking about them. Instead, go looking for something else. That way you will find them easily. Just remember to say these magic words when you find your Gold Dots: "Humph, but that's not what I am looking for."

Always works for me, I always find other forgotten stuff when I am looking for one particular thing. :D

OP Here...
    I think this is the best plan of action.

Dalebert

Apr 15, 2020
    Baltimore County
    As I was reading this thread the ad for "The Invisible Man" came on.

and gwfrench - Aww geez and I was going to try to go to sleep...now I have to go downstairs to make sure the the powders have been placated so they don't offend the defensive rounds.

gwfrench

Aug 21, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    I didn't even mention the 223's. There was a case on the third step of the basement stairs. It wasn't there last night.
    The 45-70's are trying to take over because they are the largest rounds down there (it's a bluff, there are only 60 of them).
    My 17 Remington's think everyone is out to get them and are whimpering under the washing machine.
    The 45 Colts keep yelling something about 'git along little doggy' and 'yee hah'.
    At least there is one thing to be thankful for; I have no 9mm trying for a popular takeover vote.

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    I "have" ~500 pieces of Speer GD2 projectiles I was planning on loading this week in 10mm. I can't find them. I searched my reloading room high and low and also checked my house and car.
    Poof- they're gone.

Here's what I do -
    Order replacements. As soon as you receive the shipping confirmation, you'll remember where you put the missing bullets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom