• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boisepaw

boisepaw
    Jan 5, 2015
    Eastern shore, MD
    For those of you whose I minds aren’t in the gutter...

My daughter is 39. She’s the best Mom in the world to my three grandsons. Being my grandsons...she knows that firearms will be a part of their lives because I’m a big part of their life. She wants to be a helpful, supportive Mom to them in all that they do so she needs a skilled introduction to guns. Better than I could offer.

Have I made myself clear?

As you were gentlemen. Okay, scratch the “gentlemen“ part for half of you!

(Note to self: going forward, choose your words more carefully with this bunch. Tough crowd!)

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I've run several NRA "women on target" events and reccomend them. Great way to get introduced to a variety of firearms in a very controlled environment.

TD

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    +1 for NRA Women in Target. That course changed my wife’s outlook on firearms, and she even shoots a little now, as well.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    If you are on the northern part of the shore, I will be giving some intro courses near Possom Hollow once the weather cools off. No AC in the building I use.

Swaim13

Jun 11, 2017
    If the idea is to get her comfortable so she can do it with your grandsons, what about an appleseed course? 22s so less noise and recoil, and a more casual environment. May be something worth a drive to a location but she could even do it w your grandsons if they are responsible enough

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    For those of you whose I minds aren’t in the gutter...

My daughter is 39. She’s the best Mom in the world to my three grandsons. Being my grandsons...she knows that firearms will be a part of their lives because I’m a big part of their life. She wants to be a helpful, supportive Mom to them in all that they do so she needs a skilled introduction to guns. Better than I could offer.

Have I made myself clear?

As you were gentlemen. Okay, scratch the “gentlemen“ part for half of you!

(Note to self: going forward, choose your words more carefully with this bunch. Tough crowd!)

You have to admit, it was NOT going to be left alone. No offense intended toward your daughter. I got one of them critters, too.

boisepaw

boisepaw
    Jan 5, 2015
    Eastern shore, MD
    No offense taken. This is a great bunch on this site.

But I’ve learned more than once...one verbal misstep and they will descend like hyenas. Laughing Hyenas of course!

You have to admit, it was NOT going to be left alone. No offense intended toward your daughter. I got one of them critters, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom