• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Straightbolt

unindicted co-conspirator
    Apr 4, 2015
    The 'Burbs
    You can probably get a good deal on Corona beer. Saw on the news how their sales are down due to people confusing the name even though it’s made in Mexico. Me I’ll take a Stella.

A popular saying in our office. " Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public and no one reads signs".

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Fredneck Costco was like weekend holiday crowds this morning. Not sure if it’s Coronavirus or that shrimp cocktail is $4 off this week. Shellfish allergy so I wasn’t in for that, just the usual.

How did they look on quantity for bottled water and gatorade? Pandemic or not, I'm starting to run low and was planning on getting there at opening tomorrow morning. I've been too busy all week to do it earlier.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I had a family meeting with the wife and kids tonight at dinner eplaining what to do if I turn. Headshot. I told them I loved them, and I would do the same for them. My son thought it was funny. Wife and daughter weren't amused.

govwontletmebuycoolguns

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 3, 2010
    DPRM
    I had a family meeting with the wife and kids tonight at dinner eplaining what to do if I turn. Headshot. I told them I loved them, and I would do the same for them. My son thought it was funny. Wife and daughter weren't amused.

Don't get piss-arse drunk.....may get the existential hangover helper :D

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

:lol:

I chuckled in the office reading this (neighbors that are still here, are likely wondering what's wrong with me, lol).

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013

No! Not Old Yeller

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Anyone looking for water: get the 5gal water bottles from Walmart instead. For larger quantities, get bathtub liners and fill up your tub

tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    Have to take exception to number 3, I have worked with virologists who have spent their whole careers (40+ years) trying to find a vaccine for a virus. A vaccine for the common cold has never been found. There is no guarantee that a vaccine will be developed for this.
    I thought the same.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Fredneck Costco was like weekend holiday crowds this morning. Not sure if it’s Coronavirus or that shrimp cocktail is $4 off this week. Shellfish allergy so I wasn’t in for that, just the usual.

We got back just a few hours ago. Literally barely any bread left, or large bags of rice. Latex gloves are gone, water flying off shelves....lines super long like a blizzard coming. Pretty nuts

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    We got back just a few hours ago. Literally barely any bread left, or large bags of rice. Latex gloves are gone, water flying off shelves....lines super long like a blizzard coming. Pretty nuts

A friend who was there yesterday said there is a whole bunch of gloves in the auto section next to the car oil.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    Not that I’m in the market for freeze dried food, but my usual suppliers are either sold out or have a 6-8 week processing/shipping time....

www.beprepared.com
    www.thereadystore.com
    www.mountainhouse.com
    www.augasonfarms.com

Even Amazon is showing end of March delivery times for freeze dried food items.

I’ve been ordering from these places since 2011 and I’ve never seen the whole damn industry sold out

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    CVS and Walgreens are saying they expect shortages of hand sanitizers and cleaning wipes (in addition to masks which are already wiped out).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom