Engage Armament Gen "Deux" Lowers Batch 2 update??

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rwg107

Feb 5, 2013
    Filled out my paperwork today. I will be getting two lowers, consecutive serials in 14 days! Woohoo! Buddy informed me that the uppers are coming in soon and I should be able to pick that up at the same time! Now I need time to build!

MikeH

May 9, 2005
    FYI. Andy has a new guard dog, "Brutus" and it's vicious for sure. I think it had mauled someone right before I showed up.

Yeah I was only 2 feet away from the victim. Mightily glad that Brutus spared my life.

garym

Damn Right, Rebel Proud
    Sep 20, 2009
    Davidsonville
    Picked up mine from the second batch last night and put it together this AM. It has a Nordic Components .22LR upper, Timney Trigger, Magpul stock, Vortex Diamondback scope, Brugger&Thomet bipod. Rest of LPK was from PSA and Black Rifle Works.

Engage.JPG

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Picked up mine from the second batch last night and put it together this AM. It has a Nordic Components .22LR upper, Timney Trigger, Magpul stock, Vortex Diamondback scope, Brugger&Thomet bipod. Rest of LPK was from PSA and Black Rifle Works.

Engage.JPG

Very nice!

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    I was passing through the DC area today and decided to take a detour and make my first visit to Engage to check the place out. Thanks to Buddy for the hospitality. I didn't manage my urges very well and put a deposit down for an Engage lower and can't wait to fill out my paperwork when the batch comes in! You have a great shop! Thanks for all you do for this community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom