• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyndi59

What's the use of going thru the shit for a license to purchase a handgun when you cannot be license to carry in this ******** state,you would think if you passed one background check your not for the other..hopes there they clean the statehouse with new faces and rid of the shit stains that ruined it..

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Our firm has already donated a tidy sum to MSI and the MD Dealers Association and have our checkbook ready and willing if we have to donate to the legal funds to fight this crap.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Boomer73

Jan 22, 2013
    Not surprised at all. Like I said in another post, despite unprecedented opposition, the elected representatives here have no intention of representing the people, only advancing their agenda. Sure sue their pants off. It won't matter. It will take years and waste millions. Those of you who think the political process "works" are blind, sorry folks. :sad20:

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    I hope to volunteer my time, I have never practiced Constitutional law, but I am sure they can use all the help they can get with the legal research side of things. Just need to find out who to talk to.

kennyd

The "HOOK" guy
    Jul 28, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    Referendum.

What are the chances of a referendum in 2014, if this is passed?

that's prob the only real hope we have left.. but you know if that's the case we have a lot of morons in this state that will vote for it just because they don't know any better!

Yeah they sure worked great last time eh? I personally think we would loose this one as well, just because of the way the question would be worded. We need the courts to decide.

mdknighthawk

Feb 16, 2013
    Laurel
    Feel free to use
    95vhpg.jpg

Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    This BS is coming from the top Dem - the President.. This is the Presidents way of getting back at Republicans, because he is not getting support from the Republicans. This is all by-partisan BS. What happened at Sandy Hook was a tragedy, but the President and DEMs are USING the incident to get their way..

I wonder how many countries are watching us implode. Divide, then conquer..

jwise

Jan 29, 2013
    Yea the court system is the best way to go. To much liberal propaganda could kill it in a referendum.

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    We all know that this is a money grab (taxes) and a 'feel good' bill. Wouldn't it be nice if we all bought our guns before October 1st, and nobody applies for the Handgun Qualification License? Also, that nobody hunts the next year or two to protest the increase in the Hunting License fees? Those actions will be the most devastating to the MD gov't as they are expecting tax revenue from those two fees. It's a long shot to pull it off, but if we unite, it would be a revolution.

They will just raise the gas tax again or find some other tax to raise. The state has a budget they have to fund and the residents of Maryland (other than Baltimore) will pay the majority of the taxes. Our taxes are going to ensure that the people in Baltimore have sufficient mass transit, good or better roads. The Baltimore residents are thumbing their noses at people outside of Baltimore. The ones that will have to pay the exorbitant gas taxes because mass transit isn't available. I am retired military and it appears that SB281 doesn't impact me that much so the urgency to vacate the state isn't a pressing issue. It only means I can put my home up for sale without marking the price down for a quick sale. I honestly feel for the ones that want to leave but can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom