• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Have several in stock as of this morning. These are pretty badass, with night sights, threaded barrel (.5x28), one extended mag and a standard, test target, and a really cool case.

MSRP: $899
    MDshooters: $775

Attachments

• IMG_1663.JPG
      IMG_1663.JPG
      65.4 KB · Views: 825
    • IMG_1664.JPG
      IMG_1664.JPG
      69.8 KB · Views: 806
    • IMG_1665.JPG
      IMG_1665.JPG
      43.4 KB · Views: 808
    • IMG_1666.JPG
      IMG_1666.JPG
      60.2 KB · Views: 873
    • IMG_1667.JPG
      IMG_1667.JPG
      69.6 KB · Views: 805

EngageSmith

Industry Partner
    May 31, 2011
    Kensington, MD
    The trigger on this weighs in at 5 lbs, 1 oz but feels more like 3 lbs... VERY clean, short travel, short and positive reset. It's like a P30 with a better trigger and threaded barrel for way less money... Ambi slide catch and mag catch too. I can see why Chad has endorsed these.

I like the aesthetics of the older P99s but this is a very comfortable gun, and almost the entire slide is covered in serrations. Would make a great addition to the collection for any fan of quality German guns.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Really really nice package/price (but I can't get past the weird mag release)

I handled one a few weeks back and the mag release on the Walther did make me wonder. I had a HK USP back when they first came out, 1994 or so, and the release on that wasn't as different to me as the Walther release.

The gun felt great in the hand, maybe with more time the mag release would grow on me?

EngageSmith

Industry Partner
    May 31, 2011
    Kensington, MD
    I handled one a few weeks back and the mag release on the Walther did make me wonder. I had a HK USP back when they first came out, 1994 or so, and the release on that wasn't as different to me as the Walther release.

The gun felt great in the hand, maybe with more time the mag release would grow on me?

The Walther mag catch is definitely narrower and longer than the HKs, and sit more along the trigger guard than in the "corner" between the trigger guard and grip. Newer HK pistols have an extended mag catch, but still has beefy corners so you can get a little more purchase.

Midgettem1

Jarhead
    Jun 7, 2011
    NOVA
    Well, they have one less now. Highly recommended. The trigger on this pistol is amazing. There's absolutly nothing I don't like about this pistol! Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom