• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    But if you did that we wouldn’t have video of you snapping your fingers at Atterbeary lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    No prob. Now the question I'm asking myself is if I should've saved my day off of work for the senate gun bill day rather than the house. It looked like the senate bills were considered with much more weight than anything originating in the house. By putting the senate gun bill day after the house, the senate pretty much ensured they'd deal with a smaller opposition turnout. I wonder how we could best plan for turnout split between these days in the future.
    I've been thinking about that too. We seemed to be treated with more respect in the house, everyone got to speak with more time, and in the Senate we kind of got the shaft and not much of a welcome.

But in the end the house was the one hell bent on passing the worst of the bills and the Senate more interested in passing bills that were cleaner and not as over reaching.

Food for thought...

Another thing I've noticed on the UBC issue is the process started with the Sponsor and the moms absolutely lying about the situation, and the press parrotting those lies.

After we exposed their lies, it ended with both the legislature and most of the media understanding the issue better and actually reporting the issue accurately for a change. I heard a story on nbc4 that was actually pretty good and reported the issue accurately to show that only a tiny portion of guns are sold (to neighbors) without a background check.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    But if you did that we wouldn’t have video of you snapping your fingers at Atterbeary lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolz:lol2:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 16.05.24.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 16.05.24.jpg
      49.2 KB · Views: 181

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member