• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I click on the icon and it says no can do . I want to mail a check and need an address and can't find them .

Can i get some help please .

It says the site is down , does someone have an address so i can get it done instead of it putting put on a back burner .

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    It works fine for me.

Individual dues are $30.00 per year. If a club wants to join, the dues are $40.00.

Please send your application form to:

Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association
    341 Whitfield Rd
    Catonsville MD 21228-1808

Please note that all applications are processed at the end of each month. You will get your card (if an individual) or certificate of good standing (if a club) about a week after the month ends.

Attachments

• msrpa_app.pdf
      180 KB · Views: 84
    Last edited:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I don't want to join , i want to send a check instead to go to them . I also stated in another thread approx. 3 to 4 weeks ago i will furnish supplies or help out in other ways . From where i am sitting we need to do major fundraising for the NRA portion to fight Maryland .

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I don't want to join , i want to send a check instead to go to them . I also stated in another thread approx. 3 to 4 weeks ago i will furnish supplies or help out in other ways . From where i am sitting we need to do major fundraising for the NRA portion to fight Maryland .

My mistake!

Use the same address. Make sure to put a note in the envelope that it is a donation for the court cases so the treasurer knows what account to put it in.

Thanks for your support.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    My mistake!

Use the same address. Make sure to put a note in the envelope that it is a donation for the court cases so the treasurer knows what account to put it in.

Thanks for your support.

Please , lets find a way we as members here can get more money in your coffers for the NRA portion to fight in Maryland .

I hardly knew about your group and the dual purpose of a gun club and a NRA entity

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    NRA Affiliate .

Picky I know, but there is a difference .

Not impugning current leadership and efforts of MSRPA , and their legal fund is certainly deserving of support, and a place on your short list of Maryland specific Orgs to support .

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    NRA Affiliate .

Picky I know, but there is a difference .

Not impugning current leadership and efforts of MSRPA , and their legal fund is certainly deserving of support, and a place on your short list of Maryland specific Orgs to support .

The Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association is the NRA state affiliate. We are active in promoting both NRA and in our case, CMP sanctioned shooting events and in helping local clubs in getting grants. We are also unique in that we are also part of the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc. This allows us to offer our members the ability to get an AGC range badge as part of their MSRPA membership.

We are also active in legislative matters primarily at the state and local level but also get involved at the national level. We are current pursuing several court cases and acting as Amicus Curiae in other state cases.

I have attached the NRA description of State Associations from the 2019 NRA Officers Guide for Clubs and Associations.

Attachments

• nra_clubs_associations.pdf
      206.6 KB · Views: 62

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom