• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gizmo98

Free At Last!!
    Nov 4, 2015
    Central PA
    So apparently it's easier to get a W&C Permit due to training changes! Did I miss something?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160816-165632.jpg
      Screenshot_20160816-165632.jpg
      54.7 KB · Views: 4,003

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Interesting. A few weeks ago I read a FB post by another firearms training company and the employee stated that it was fairly easy to get a W&C permit in Maryland. He commented that his company could show the proper way to apply for it and get one issued. Needless to say a number of peeps didn't believe him.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Interesting. A few weeks ago I read a FB post by another firearms training company and the employee stated that it was fairly easy to get a W&C permit in Maryland. He commented that his company could show the proper way to apply for it to get one issued. Needless to say a number of peeps didn't believe him.

"Get a MD carry permit with this one simple trick!.....Frosh hates it!"

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    As a consolation, I've heard that there are thousands of beautiful women right here in my town who are just dying to meet me.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Yes, send me $49 and I will send you the information to get your carry permit. It's as easy as 1-2-3.

Step 1-Pay me my money.
    Step 2-Start a business where you carry and transfer $25,000 in cash every day.
    Step 3-Apply for your Carry permit.

See, I told you it was as easy as 1-2-3.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Yes, send me $49 and I will send you the information to get your carry permit. It's as easy as 1-2-3.

Step 1-Pay me my money.
    Step 2-Start a business where you carry and transfer $25,000 in cash every day.
    Step 3-Apply for your Carry permit.

See, I told you it was as easy as 1-2-3.
    Sounds like you just need to start a business as a drug dealer. Easy as 123.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dedan

Dec 5, 2011
    delaware
    IF THIS IS A PICTURE OF THEIR TRAiNING CLASS, YOU BETTER BEWARE. LADY ON END HAS NO EYE OR HEARING PROTECTION, AND SEE A FEW OTHER NON SAFE THINGS.

Brown016

Mar 28, 2016
    Pretty sure those guns are plastic/rubber...unless Glock has rolled out a blue line of guns.

GoufCustom

Jan 30, 2010
    MD
    PTP has started posting signs all over St. Marys County, but they are just for "training" the signs in my area say nothing about W&C.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    IF THIS IS A PICTURE OF THEIR TRAiNING CLASS, YOU BETTER BEWARE. LADY ON END HAS NO EYE OR HEARING PROTECTION, AND SEE A FEW OTHER NON SAFE THINGS.

I think those guns are all sufficiently suppressed so hearing protection is not required. I have seen them handled in ways that warrant safety glasses though.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Safety should never take time off. You practice like you play. As an instructor, I would insist on protection while on the range AT ALL TIMES. Shame on them for putting this out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom