• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    well, I had been going back and forth on this one for a while. I stopped in the local gun shop today to pick up some ammo. This was in the case used for 550.00 so i decided that today was the day. It doesn't look like the first owner even shot it.

Attachments

• 00618D33-B0E8-4BE3-8F1E-D6DD1E52495C.jpg
      00618D33-B0E8-4BE3-8F1E-D6DD1E52495C.jpg
      82.6 KB · Views: 453

ironbag

Apr 6, 2018
    Gaithersburg
    I personally think that the 19X could be a great combat gun, if it only came with a milled-out slide for optics to take advantage of the reduced slide length. That being said, I think the stock trigger on this is a night and day difference between the gen 4. It has quickly become one of the favorite guns that I own.

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    I personally think that the 19X could be a great combat gun, if it only came with a milled-out slide for optics to take advantage of the reduced slide length. That being said, I think the stock trigger on this is a night and day difference between the gen 4. It has quickly become one of the favorite guns that I own.

i have ghost Ranger kits in all of my gen 3 glocks, they break at about 4lbs. The 19x isn't quite as smooth, but much better than a stock glock

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    took it out today, more accurate than a stock glock. I the trigger is better than dtock, but i think ill put a ghost ranger kit in this one as well

i definitely like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom