• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Kmart is closing the Elkton store sometime later this year.

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    Moved my family out 12 years ago. Best decision I ever made. It was getting bad then and the environment has only worsened.

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    I keep hoping my wife loses her job so we have a reason to relocate I know that sounds bad

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I had my yearly haircut this week and the lady who cut my hair left a salon in North East because of the crime. Those girls were terrified when they had to work until closing. She couldn't take it anymore and is now cutting hair in Abingdon.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I had my yearly haircut this week and the lady who cut my hair left a salon in North East because of the crime. Those girls were terrified when they had to work until closing. She couldn't take it anymore and is now cutting hair in Abingdon.

Must of been the strip mall by Lakeside that place is rampant with drugs. I feel bad for the good people who can't get out.

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    My wife and I both grew up in north east. Place is nothing like it was growing up. Pisses me off. Had a chance to get out in 2012 but wife and kids didnt want to leave family and friends. Wound up buying a house on Old Field point rd over by the airport. Not too bad over here. Determined not to let my kids get caught up in this crap that goes on around here.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    My wife and I both grew up in north east. Place is nothing like it was growing up. Pisses me off. Had a chance to get out in 2012 but wife and kids didnt want to leave family and friends. Wound up buying a house on Old Field point rd over by the airport. Not too bad over here. Determined not to let my kids get caught up in this crap that goes on around here.

It is far worse than my childhood there. Seems to be worse every year that passes. Drugs have taken over the county and North East/Elkton are most definitely the worst.

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    It is far worse than my childhood there. Seems to be worse every year that passes. Drugs have taken over the county and North East/Elkton are most definitely the worst.

No argument here. Witnessed the deterioration of Elkton first hand. Moved the family out 13 years ago because of it. :sad20:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Cecil County Public Schools finds $6.4 million and is trying to figure out how to spend it. How about giving it back to the tax payers????

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom