• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RugerMan

Professional Photographer
    Feb 18, 2013
    Gaithersburg MD
    Is hiring, I got a mailer, it said to go to their website, they are hiring ALL positions!

Its a NEW store, not yet complete, not sure when they will open, sometime this year though.

DoNoHarm

by action or inaction
    Oct 9, 2008
    Balto City
    Wegman's is a great store though. Their own brand is usually an excellent version of whatever product it is, as well.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    Great place to work. They also have college management training programs. Great way to set up for making close to 6 figures at a nice place.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Wegman's is a great store. I used to shop there more than 30 years ago when I was a student in Buffalo, NY, and I was delighted when they opened their store in Germantown. I no longer shop at either Safeway or Giant unless I need something in an emergency. Great prices, friendly staff, and good quality Wegman's brand products. What more does one need in a grocery store?

Cal68

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I'm working in Rochester, NY this week. The locals tell me this is where they got started and seem pretty proud of it. I like Wegman's a lot but I generally pay the same or a little more for the same things I buy at Giant on a weekly basis. Still, it's a cool place to shop with a lot of items you won't find anywhere else. The deli kicks ass. :thumbsup:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'm working in Rochester, NY this week. The locals tell me this is where they got started and seem pretty proud of it. I like Wegman's a lot but I generally pay the same or a little more for the same things I buy at Giant on a weekly basis. Still, it's a cool place to shop with a lot of items you won't find anywhere else. The deli kicks ass. :thumbsup:

Hey now! Make sure to get a garbage plate before you head home. Check out the House of Guitars in Irondequoit. Right next to is is the Irondequoit House of Hots. Good food there. Downtown is small, but pretty. Erie Canal cuts right through.

There is a beautiful Vietnam memorial in Highland Park, just off of Elmwood Ave. Tim Horton's is kickass cheap breakfast and coffee. Kodak Eastman House museum. Tons of golf courses up there, if that's your thing. My home course is Old Hickory in Livonia, about 30 minute drive from downtown.

All Star Tactical is based up there. Shop is open 9-5 thru the week, if I've not mistaken.

I'm getting homesick now, lol.
    Enjoy your time there!

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Hey now! Make sure to get a garbage plate before you head home. Check out the House of Guitars in Irondequoit. Right next to is is the Irondequoit House of Hots. Good food there. Downtown is small, but pretty. Erie Canal cuts right through.

There is a beautiful Vietnam memorial in Highland Park, just off of Elmwood Ave. Tim Horton's is kickass cheap breakfast and coffee. Kodak Eastman House museum. Tons of golf courses up there, if that's your thing. My home course is Old Hickory in Livonia, about 30 minute drive from downtown.

All Star Tactical is based up there. Shop is open 9-5 thru the week, if I've not mistaken.

I'm getting homesick now, lol.
    Enjoy your time there!
    Nick Tahou and my mule Sal approve of this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom