• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I would seriously consider taking your home address off of the craigslist ad. Any common criminal now has you address and knows you are a mechanic looking for a job. That could imply you don't have a job and your tools will be at home. That could be a very tempting score for a thief.

Done, thanks for the heads up.
    On the realistic side I left the last job and the tools there. (I was laid off and the guy is an MDS member, friend and just an all around good dude)
    Any thief smart enough to outwit my pit, me, the motion sensors and IR cameras and their remote data storage, plus the lil tripwires that activate devices at my house kind of deserves a cookie.

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    Done, thanks for the heads up.
    On the realistic side I left the last job and the tools there. (I was laid off and the guy is an MDS member, friend and just an all around good dude)
    Any thief smart enough to outwit my pit, me, the motion sensors and IR cameras and their remote data storage, plus the lil tripwires that activate devices at my house kind of deserves a cookie.
    I am just super skeptical for putting to much info out on the internet especially on craigslist. My old room mate lost a nice set of wheels and tires by giving out the home address to a potential buyer that was a no show for the appointment time but did show at some point later in the day to steel his stuff.
    Sounds like quite a meth house type of security set up you have there:lol2:

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Had I known there would have been a bidding war..........

Silver Spring would be decent, dad made the trip down there for at least the 9 years I knew him before he passed.
    I read the entire list of detailed qualifications carefully. I reread them.

Nowhere did I see mention of giggolo.

I feel you have misrepresented your skills and interests.

Therefore I will be unable to either provide reference or hire you.

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I read the entire list of detailed qualifications carefully. I reread them.

Nowhere did I see mention of giggolo.

I feel you have misrepresented your skills and interests.

Therefore I will be unable to either provide reference or hire you.

Asides from me volunteering at BGS&S all those included have been paid positions. I wasn't sure where to put "Pro-bono gigolo 2011-present".

Aside from that, the most recent conquest took offence when she asked me to stay home from work and I played this song while getting dressed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=si8MznjmJWU

Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    Asides from me volunteering at BGS&S all those included have been paid positions. I wasn't sure where to put "Pro-bono gigolo 2011-present".

Aside from that, the most recent conquest took offence when she asked me to stay home from work and I played this song while getting dressed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=si8MznjmJWU
    Even better! Your hired, I get tons of older women in hitting on me, I'll send them back to you. We'll put a nice mattress next to your tool box and we'll work out a commission rate.

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Even better! Your hired, I get tons of older women in hitting on me, I'll send them back to you. We'll put a nice mattress next to your tool box and we'll work out a commission rate.

Flat rate don't pay so good when I'm taking naps between customers!

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I wasn't being solicitous. None of my bidness. Not about confessions...I listened to the song on the link.

That implied you left to go to work instead of staying home.

Good work ethic. I'd say that would be a good recommendation.

Yes I did, can't take the other stuff to the bank so it's all about priorities.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    mopar92- looks like you have more than a couple offers to consider, I'm encouraged that something will pan out.

If those don't come though, I have a friend that owns a garage in the College Park area, he's always looking for good mechanics, especially if they are pro-gun folks. He's one of my clubs most accomplished shooters, and one of the most honest, and capable people I know; glad to call him a friend. I'll PM you his info, and arrange a meeting if you like.

I've met you several time, you may remember meeting me at least a few times at the HOCO gun show, or else where. Whenever you were around Lou, it was easier for me to see you; :)

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    mopar92- looks like you have more than a couple offers to consider, I'm encouraged that something will pan out.

If those don't come though, I have a friend that owns a garage in the College Park area, he's always looking for good mechanics, especially if they are pro-gun folks. He's one of my clubs most accomplished shooters, and one of the most honest, and capable people I know; glad to call him a friend. I'll PM you his info, and arrange a meeting if you like.

I've met you several time, you may remember meeting me at least a few times at the HOCO gun show, or else where. Whenever you were around Lou, it was easier for me to see you; :)

Name that shop i am always looking for a solid place to do repairs I cannot.

Sirex