• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    My wife And I went to Myrtle grove this afternoon about 1600. We talked with dan for a while and started to shoot up some ammo I was trying to get rid of.

I had my 454 and 45-75 encore pistols with me.
    It was a nice day, I couldnt beleave all the ar rifles down there.

Is there an ar club in maryland I dont know about? it seames like every time I go down there now I see several of them being shot, not all that long ago you hardly saw any of them it was mostly ak47 and sks.

Lennyo3034

Feb 28, 2011
    They seem to be a popular first rifle. I had to teach more than one of them on how to use their sights.

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    I am probably going to head down to myrtle grove today ( 6/17 ) to verify zero and function check for Topton on Sunday.

~noon or so.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    delayed! my stupid electronic safe lock wont open.... its just the battery, but shit! kind of annoyed.

hate when that happens..

i have small safe w/ electronic lock.. i make a habit of changing the battery at least once a month.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    i feel like a dying breed when i take the ak down there sometimes...ill look around and there will be 3-5 ARs, and then my lonely russian self with the kalash...i feel good though, most of them cannot shoot and my targets usually look better than theirs :)

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    i feel like a dying breed when i take the ak down there sometimes...ill look around and there will be 3-5 ARs, and then my lonely russian self with the kalash...i feel good though, most of them cannot shoot and my targets usually look better than theirs :)

Bayonet charge with a Mosin..... You cant do that with an AR:D

Attachments

• mosin.jpg
      mosin.jpg
      66.1 KB · Views: 5,550
    • mosin1938.jpg
      mosin1938.jpg
      89.6 KB · Views: 5,483

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Bayonet charge with a Mosin..... You cant do that with an AR:D

:lol:

thats pretty sweet lol. when i get this knife im making down i should go down there and set the target up just in front of the benches and practice my stab accuracy...only when the range is hot though, of course.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    My wife and I was there this morning at 8:30am sharp at the clay range. The first shot heard was me at the clay range. We shot until about 9:30 until some old dude and his little mexican/chinese buddy showed up and got set up right in our way like they owned the place.

I'm confident the rules state "one shooter at a time"?? He decided he wanted to set up on the left, since, we were throwing to the right, but, he squeezed his ass right up in the way.

Screw Myrtle Grove. I don't think they will be getting another $40.00 from us after the 31st. Tired of dealing with idiots down there, This is the 4th safety issue we've had down there this year.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC

Except today when M1A was king.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom