Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    The AR 15 is the modern day musket.

Period

May 19, 2016
    The AR 15 is the modern day musket.

Period

I like this. It's like responding with "why do you need a modern car? Couldn't you just drive a Ford Model T or an earlier steam or battery powered car? People wouldn't die in as many car accidents if the top speed was 15 mph. For the children. :rolleyes:"

CZ TAIJI

Sep 10, 2014
    brooklyn, md.
    i concur completely

Why does anyone need a car that can do double or even triple the speed limit? Why does anyone need an airplane when it's cheaper to fly commercial? Why does anyone need a super-duper smart phone when they are simply going to use it only for phone calls?

It's because our freedoms give us the right to fulfill our wants and desires not because of some socially approved or governmentally approved need. As long as we can afford it and use it responsibly it's our right to exercise.

this whole idea of others asking us to justify this or that got ushered in long ago with the making of sheeple.bee like people now known as the masses.

SHEEPLE QUOTES below

"you are not like us, why don't you just be like us"

" somewhere along the line i fully brought into the ultimate ****ERY that allows me to try to dictate to others what they can/should do even though it's not hurting me personally"

" I'm afraid of guns no matter what but not so afraid of the people that would seek to harm me or mine"

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I used the Rosa Parks question today with a flaming liberal and all he could mumble was "To exercise her civil rights." and shut up. He knew he was on a losing slippery slope as soon as he verbalized it, you better treat all civil rights the same or you have to start prioritizing which rights are more important.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I used the Rosa Parks question today with a flaming liberal and all he could mumble was "To exercise her civil rights." and shut up. He knew he was on a losing slippery slope as soon as he verbalized it, you better treat all civil rights the same or you have to start prioritizing which rights are more important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Normal people dont need cars. Why, the government already provides mass transit, and cars should be limited to professional drivers only.

That’s how these people think.

But black cars look intimidating, are they assault cars?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom