• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Senate Confirms Two Circuit Court Nominees, One Narrowly
    https://www.courthousenews.com/senate-confirms-two-circuit-court-nominees-one-narrowly/

Two more have been approved one on the 10th and one on the 6th. Joel Carson for the 10th and John Nalbandian on the 6th. There is no direct mention of positions on the 2nd Amendment.

But it appears the Democrats had some heartburn over the confirmation for the 6th.:D

“John Nalbandian is a partisan and ideological lawyer whose sustained loyalty to ultra conservative interest groups demonstrates that he is not fit to be an impartial federal judge,” Gupta said in the statement. “His history of defending discriminatory photo ID laws and other barriers to voting shows that if confirmed he will not uphold crucial civil and human rights laws.”

I wonder if voter ID may become more important in the future.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I wonder if voter ID may become more important in the future.

It'll be easier for illegals to vote if they don't require ID to vote. Also, the Democrats can have people vote several times if there's no requirement to show ID and establish one's eligibility to vote or identity. I hear in Chicago dead people can vote.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    They do. And usually in multiple precincts. Chicago has some very lively dead.

Speaking of Chicago, the 7th Circuit also got 2 more Trump appointees this week as well. That makes 4 out of the 11 regular judges on the 7th Trump nominees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom