• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Is there any way to go back and watch it? I missed it live.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Just watched it. Not terrible, but like just about anything Sinclair Broadcasting it could have been much better. Definitely the JV team of broadcast journalism.

The clip with Terry McAwful was absolutely McAwful. Disjointed clips of only him speaking even though the reporter interviewing him was shown repeatedly. Awkward at best.

Too many guests for the format. They opened with a reporter from Paris comparing French gun attitudes to US which was totally useless, stealing minutes away from the guests.

The Gun Dudes gun shop segments, especially the last one were disjointed and I couldn't really tell which side of the argument these were supposed to support. And as a side note, the shots from the shop with the neon red sign blinking in the background and the strange racking display of guns gave the place the appearance of a weird Amsterdam hookah bar.

Kudos to the Harford Co Sheriff and the guy from the Heritage Foundation for getting to the crux of the matter.

Sorry, I was getting a strange spidey sense about the place. This does not help.

o.jpg

o.jpg

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I'll save you guys the hour.. Short overview.

"Guns are bad.. We need common sense law now"

Lol

Dude, you called it.

http://wjla.com/news/videos/a-your-voice-your-future-town-hall-on-guns-in-america

Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia said he felt there are, "way too many gun deaths in our nation today."

He mentioned the Virginia Tech shooting, and the massacre of two journalists on live TV last fall.

"What I've tried to call for, is commonsense gun restrictions," he said.

:lol:

paperwork351

no error code for stupid
    Mar 7, 2008
    Gaithersburg
    NoVa Firearms wasn't picked and the McLean/Arlington store with the protests wasn't either.
    Great for the sheriff and Heritage Foundation. Too bad Keene didn't replaced LaPierre permanently.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Sorry, I was getting a strange spidey sense about the place. This does not help.

o.jpg

o.jpg

One of the guys is "Commonwealth Arsenal" on GB. I've bought from him a few times. Never been to the shop, but as I understand it, they deal mostly in C&R type milsurps and the shop was set up so they could stay within the letter of the law (for profit). That may be why the shop itself isn't very appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom