• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RossL

Dec 29, 2015
    I just noticed that "On Target" is close too - but it does it does not look like they allow rifles - not sure - anyone been there?
    I went to On Target a few times and after my last visit I decided to never to go back again. The place went way downhill from my first visit to my last. Their prices were also ridiculous and they know they are ripping people off. They had a VP9 and their price was something like $850 for one. I asked them to price match another local shop, which was over $200 cheaper, and they said they'd rather sell it to someone else.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I went to On Target a few times and after my last visit I decided to never to go back again. The place went way downhill from my first visit to my last. Their prices were also ridiculous and they know they are ripping people off. They had a VP9 and their price was something like $850 for one. I asked them to price match another local shop, which was over $200 cheaper, and they said they'd rather sell it to someone else.

on target sux! range nazis and dont care staff.:sad20:

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    I go to select fire. It's closest range for me. I just go in, pay as little attention to counter guy as possible, acknowledge I understand the rules, and go shoot.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I was there about 6 weeks ago. I read all of the crappy reviews too but it was close to work and I met a friend there to try out his new Sig 45.

Went in checked our cases and fired away. When we were done I was talking to Wayne who I believe is the owner and had no problems. We spoke about some general gun smithing stuff and be seemed fairly knowledgeable.

Not to defend poor customer service or anything but It got to be tough making a living owning a small firing range. Insurance must be through the roof. I think these guys must get a lot if A$$ hats in there that act foolish and reckless so they need to keep a tight leash on everyone. It just takes one reckless incident or stupid accident to shut a place like that down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I was there when they were opening up shop. Knew both owners at the time ( Wayne and Bob). Back then ( 1990 ) It was a great place to shoot . Boy how times have changed !!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I was there about 6 weeks ago. I read all of the crappy reviews too but it was close to work and I met a friend there to try out his new Sig 45.

There's your answer. You were deemed cool enough to clear houses because you had the only appropriate tool.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I"m a member at OT. I don't seem to have any issues there like some report.
    Sometimes numbnuts show up but you can't control that (even with a membership only club). When numbnuts have shown up, they usually take care of it quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom