• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    VCDL is the VA equivalent of MSI. If you spend time in VA (I do) and enjoy the right to OC or get a CCW permit, why not think about joining VCDL? It's only 10 bucks and keeps them fighting for all of our rights. Make sure you join MSI first!:lol:

www,vcdl.org

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I joined VCDL some years back and donate to them as well as MSI. I really like their "GUNS SAVE LIVES" stickers and they have been quite effective in protecting VA gun rights.
    I spend time in Virginia because I go to a lot of VA gun shows(they are so much better than the ones in Maryland) and I also like to go to the NRA headquarters to look at the museum and buy stuff from the NRA gift shop. I still need to try out the NRA range one of these days.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Great thread. I urge people here in VA to donate to MSI as well. Regardless of the differences in gun laws between the two states, we are all fighting the same enemy.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    In case people are unaware, some things VCDL fights for do impact non- residents - merrylanders in particular. As an example, there is a bill on the VA govs desk which would force NR resident carry permits to be issued more quickly.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    VCDL benefits MSI by sending folks to our MSI booth at Chantilly. We appreciate their support.

I joined them last year, because it's the right thing to do. VA needs all the help it can get to avoid turning into South Maryland. It will become even more of a problem once Amazon opens its new HQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom