• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I have a possible chance to stop by a PSA brick and mortar location next week while I am in South Carolina. I am wondering if any else here has stopped by one of their stores and I wonder what there experience was like. As it turns out, their Columbia store is located only about 10 miles from where I lived when I was in SC.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I have been to the Columbia store several times. It is worth a stop. :thumbsup:

Check their sale flyer, sometimes they have really good deals on ammo.

Last edited:

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    I would visit one if it was closer to myrtle beach. Told the rep on the phone just the other day they should open open up closer to mb. I cant detour for 5+ hours round trip for a store.

Rep said they MIGHT be opening a store out of state, but no confirmation.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I've been to the Greenville, SC store. It was pretty nice; well stocked on ammo, mags, and parts, and they have a range. Prices were good.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Been to the one in/near Greenville. Nice place with an indoor range. Can buy and walk out with parts or whole guns. I picked up an upper and two bolt assemblies that were on sale. Will return if opportunity presents itself.

EDIT: Z/28 beat me to it! Maybe we passed each other going through the doors? :lol:

Last edited:

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    My parents live in St Andrews, i go to the Columbia store every time i'm down there. I like the store, lot of stock, and very clean. Where did you live there. I lived in the apartments just around the curve on the frontage road from St Andrews Rd, but they were torn down.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    I was at the one near Blufton last week while visiting Hilton Head. It's a small store but nice.

I know they are banned (for purchase) in MD, but the 30 round AR magazines were a good price. Ammo, not so much.

Talking to the salesman, I was told the the store 1.5 hours away was in a former Super Target store. Wow! I was in the smallest.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I have been to the Greenville store a couple times when I visit my brother who lives in the area. Good store as others have said usually well stocked and deals can be had.

FMD

The Columbia store on Fernandina Rd is nice. Staff is friendly. Great selection of mags, firearm accessories and gear. Huge selection of Magpul items. There's an indoor range but I haven't used it yet. Ammo prices seem to be about average. They've been running a deal on a combo of one of their 5.56 carbines and a M&P Shield 9mm for $699. There's also a separate building just for fishing and hunting gear.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    The Columbia store on Fernandina Rd is nice. Staff is friendly. Great selection of mags, firearm accessories and gear. Huge selection of Magpul items. There's an indoor range but I haven't used it yet. Ammo prices seem to be about average. They've been running a deal on a combo of one of their 5.56 carbines and a M&P Shield 9mm for $699. There's also a separate building just for fishing and hunting gear.

Yup, this is the one i go to. Have a few magazines from here for sure.

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    Been down to the one in Summerville a few times. Stocked pretty good, got mags & ammo the last few times.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    I've been to the one in Summerville and the one near Mt. Pleasant. Both are nice big stores and the one in Summerville has a range. They usually have some sale items stacked up on pallets at the front of the store.

Last edited:

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I have been to the Mt Pleasant store twice and will be back this October. It is nice to be able to buy a STD. capacity magazine for my G17, in fact I might pick up a 33 rounder just to say F*** Maryland, well that and I am looking to get a 9mm rifle that uses Glock mags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom