• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    The last line of the article says it all:

"Prior to Thursday’s incident, the school had told Purcell his contract wasn’t being renewed for next year, according to WCVB"

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Christ on a bicycle.

The hilarious thing is the suspect probably believes he was doing the right thing. By breaking the law. To prompt the school to install equipment to combat a threat, that he created. At a school that he wasn't going to be working at much longer.

One can only imagine what kind of poison he instilled into young minds.

"A murderer takes a life but the deed stops there. A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops" -Henry Adams

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Planting bullets in a gun law farm.

Makes sense to me.

Rob.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Silly me. When I read "bullets," I was expecting just the projectile part, as if he were trying to stage the aftermath of a shooting. But no. I should know better. In all reporting, cartridges are rounds are bullets are clips.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Silly me. When I read "bullets," I was expecting just the projectile part, as if he were trying to stage the aftermath of a shooting. But no. I should know better. In all reporting, cartridges are rounds are bullets are clips.

Kinda goes right along with the ".20 gauge" shotgun mentioned in the same reporting.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I guess they are good for planting after all.

Attachments

• freedom-seeds.jpg
      freedom-seeds.jpg
      37.2 KB · Views: 1,325

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    The ends justify the means.
    An example of a person that becomes so bold and arrogant that they think they can deceive a camera.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    An example of a person that becomes so bold and arrogant that they think they can deceive a camera.

Rather, an example of the sort of poor critical thinking skills and irrationality that prevents him from even contemplating the possibility of the camera. So ruled by emotion that he can't think his way out of a wet paper bag ... and, no coincidence, it's also how he's come to the overall world view he has in the first place. Thus, another progressive school employee. It's classic arrested development, negatively impacting every aspect of his life.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Rather, an example of the sort of poor critical thinking skills and irrationality that prevents him from even contemplating the possibility of the camera. So ruled by emotion that he can't think his way out of a wet paper bag ... and, no coincidence, it's also how he's come to the overall world view he has in the first place. Thus, another progressive school employee. It's classic arrested development, negatively impacting every aspect of his life.

Oh I agree with you on that.
    I'm thinking though that he knows the camera is there but misjudges it's viewing range thinking that he can walk far enough up under it to be out of view.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit towards intelligence.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Thank goodness for technology. If not, this idiot could have changed his little part of the world forever.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    He only tried to grow a wonder nine probably did not know where to get freedom seeds for an "Assault Rifle".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom