• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dizzle

Jan 27, 2018
    P365 optics ready??? That would be sweet if they made a smaller optic for it and made it optics ready!

Minor

May 17, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    Have both the Glock 43 and the Sig 365 - both are nice shooters. Did mod the 43 with the Ghost connecter. No issues with either. Looking to swap out the green dot on the Sig with orange - personal preference. Just wish I could carry either

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    One thing, if you get a P365, get a MagLULA or some mag loading device.

The mag springs are STIFF. Hard to get the last 1 - 2 rounds stuffed in there.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Just bought one. In jail until late next week. Finally got around to handling one at the LGS, and see what the fuss is all about. It’s the perfect sweet spot between my LCPII and my chunkier XD-E, and with more capacity. If it shoots like everyone says, I’ll be delighted.

Any general thoughts about whether/how it will need breaking in, functionality-wise? It’s my first ever Sig.

MackM

MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2018
    I cannot afford a Sig and I really want a US-made, single stack 9mm for concealed carry. And a hammer-drop lever would be perfect (learned on Beretta 92, then Bersa .380 and 9mm). What is out there for me?

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    There is a P366XL coming soon. It will have an MRD cut for a proprietary Romeo Zero optic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190526-173011_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20190526-173011_Chrome.jpg
      59.8 KB · Views: 368

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I cannot afford a Sig and I really want a US-made, single stack 9mm for concealed carry. And a hammer-drop lever would be perfect (learned on Beretta 92, then Bersa .380 and 9mm). What is out there for me?

Sounds like you should check out the Springfield XD-E. Checks all your boxes.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Just bought one. In jail until late next week. Finally got around to handling one at the LGS, and see what the fuss is all about. It’s the perfect sweet spot between my LCPII and my chunkier XD-E, and with more capacity. If it shoots like everyone says, I’ll be delighted.

Any general thoughts about whether/how it will need breaking in, functionality-wise? It’s my first ever Sig.

The gun store said sig says to shoot 200 fmj loads thru it to break it in. I did, no issues. Like don’t rev over 4200 rpm first 1000 mi?

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD
    I've handled several of these. I would've bought one then and there if I knew I was moving someplace with realistic carry laws. Still deciding if it's worth the time and $ to attempt application here, but if I get MD's holy permission to use my 2A rights, I'll surely get one. Right now, nothing else comes close.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013

Most reports are no issues from out of the box.

But I would put at least a couple hundred rounds through it before carrying.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I have been pretty lucky with the carry guns i have bought in terms of liking them after the buy.
    G27 ( late 90s) walther PPK/s and AMT backup early 80s), G33, shield 9/45 ( this decade). When my wife switched to the 365 i got her G43 ( another good concealed carry option) and her G42 ( there’s a time and place, but not a favorite). I am thinking of a 365 for me.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

The day I got mine I went straight to AGC and put a little over 300 rounds through it. I stopped because I was developing a blister on my right middle finger.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Shot a friend's 365 a few months ago and fell in love.

Bought an NRA special edition (Coyote/FDE) this weekend. Can't wait to pick it up next weekend.

365_NRA_hero-with_coin_mags_on_white-1.jpeg

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Well, the Glock 43X and 48 just got punked. Love my 365, that XL with an optic, still about G43 size with 12rds flush fit, and probably a 15rd with tiny extension should be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom