• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I've always had a long distance infatuation with this pistol but have never actually pursued one and despite carrying a plastic fantastic off duty, I do like metal.

What do you like?

What do you dislike?

Or

What did you buy or wish you bought instead?

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    I love mine!
    I have put allot of rounds though it.

Magazines are hard to find at gun shows and gun shops, out of State of course.

It fits my hand well and low recoil on basic grain ammo.

I might have got a BD but then again maybe not, as none of my other hand guns have a decocker.

Brownl345

Jan 9, 2015
    Howard County
    I owned a RAMI for a while. It overall is a nice firearm. However, it is my least favorite CZ. Imo, it does not have great ergos. It's pretty accurate for a sub compact. I have larger hands and I was sold a model without the pinky extension 14 rounder, because Maryland. It did not fit my hands well. It is also rather chunky compared to my CZ PCR. It was fairly soft shooting for a sub compact.

Long story short, I sold it, but I still own other CZ pistols. YMMV.

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    I like mine a lot. I have the BD model with the decocker. It is a well made little gun. Being all metal and double stack it is a little heavier and thicker than most of the other popular carry guns like the g43 and shield. I can't get my pinky on it without the extended mag. But it shoots well and feels good in my hand.

jonb219

Oct 17, 2013
    Falling Waters, WV
    I like mine as well. It's an older model that I picked up used. Great and reliable shooter, but I don't carry it so it doesn't get a much use. CZ makes quality products.

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpg
      IMG_0346.jpg
      90.9 KB · Views: 664

beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    I have a RAMI (safety version) that I just got back from Cajun Gun Works (extensive trigger work done plus night sights added). Love the gun, but not with the short 10 round mag...I only shoot it with the 14 round mag with the grip adapter (thankfully it comes from CZ with both the 10 and 14 round mags). I have medium sized hands and hate how it feels with the short magazine but it is a whole different gun with the larger mag. it is heavy for it's size since it is all metal, but that extra weight helps tame the recoil so it is much smoother than other plastic guns in the same size range. It also has the standard CZ "short" slide that sits inside the frame instead of over the frame, so it can be a little more difficult to rack the slide - but again, that is true with most CZs.

The 14 round mags are the same ones used in the CZ 75 Compact, P01 and PCR. Since I already have a P01, I ended up buying several extra of those 14 round mags and grip adapters so the two CZs can share.

If I were you I would try to handle one if possible, but handle it with both 10 and 14 round mags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom