• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    Not sure if you guys have ever heard of this company but it appears they have some billet lowers in stock and are also taking pre-orders for stripped lowers that will be delivered before the end of June.

http://shadowopsweaponry.com/produc...er-receiver-shdw-15-ar-15-lower-for-sale.aspx

They are selling them for $150 which I think is pretty fair considering the current climate. You can also get custom engraving on both sides for this price.

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    In CA they can't have a mag release button. Instead, they need to stick a pin or the tip of a .223 ammo into the hole and that releases the mag.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    $150 includes custom engraving is worth it. I may use the funds from my gunbroker auction to fund couple of these.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Kommiefornia legal simply means it's an off list receiver. They banned a few models of AR's by name, so if you have an AR not made by a listed manufacturer or called a specific model, you're good.

Maybe I should order one and have it boldly engraged "BUSHMASTER" haha.

sig63

Jun 15, 2009
    FREED AT LAST!!!
    Since I am still waiting on paperwork that should have been back 2 weeks ago, I think that if you want one you had better have it in hand well before the ban goes up or else you won't ever get it out of your FFL dealer's transfer safe. It will be sort of like a bureaucratic denial.

Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    Just ordered two..once I get the confirmation of my build I'll report back. I'm a realist 99% of the time, so this 1% I've turn optimist, we'll see.

mh53gunner

Dec 17, 2009
    Does this manufacture know something we don't?

Hi Everyone,

We are in a MASSIVE push to make as many black rifle lowers at a very fair price considering what certain lowers are going for now at $600 each on gunbroker, which is FRICKING INSANE.

Our goal is to have all of these lowers before any legislation goes into effect in July of 2013. We are guestimating that it will take 3 months past January to come up with a law to ban AR-15 from new manufacture and an 90-day notice to us to stop manufacturing."

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    Does this manufacture know something we don't?

Hi Everyone,

We are in a MASSIVE push to make as many black rifle lowers at a very fair price considering what certain lowers are going for now at $600 each on gunbroker, which is FRICKING INSANE.

Our goal is to have all of these lowers before any legislation goes into effect in July of 2013. We are guestimating that it will take 3 months past January to come up with a law to ban AR-15 from new manufacture and an 90-day notice to us to stop manufacturing."
    Speculation just like everyone else until they say something

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Not bad considering you can back out at any time, and you can have whatever engraved on it you want. Kinda like a a backorder just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom