• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    I had the occassion to meet Dan last night, as well as hear him speak. He is not only completely pro-2A, but has a very astute conservative outlook. He is articulate and well spoken, as well as passionate about fighting for what he believes in. He resigned from a highly successful Secret Service career in order to fight for US in the US Senate. Note that I said RESIGNED, not "retired". He gave up his pension, medical benefits, and a whole lot more when he made that decision. How many people do any of you know that are that committed to their cause?

This man can win!

I have attached his statement regarding 2A. Sorry for the crappy scan quality.

Attachments

• Bongino2A.pdf
      412.9 KB · Views: 98

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    This may work better....

Attachments

• Bongino2A.jpg
      Bongino2A.jpg
      96.3 KB · Views: 247

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    When I came home yesterday, there was a Republican packet hanging on my door knob. Inside has the "Republican" ballot recommendations. Daniel Bongino had information inside that packet.

The downside of this is that, as a registered Republican, quite a few feel obligated that I should only vote Republican. That's not how I see it. People should vote on the merits,morals, and ideals that candidates have, not because of party affiliation.

That being said, after some reading about Daniel Bongino, I feel he has the same ideals/morals/merits that I behold.

The others in the packet, I have not decided yet, except for Cecil County Executive. My mind is made up on that, being that I personally know the candidate running (a Democrat at that).

Mr H

Banana'd
    Douglas is my neighbor up the street, seems very down to earth and all things being equal, I get a better vibe from him than Bongino.

I think it's Douglas that has the "Don't wake Cardin" ad out there... very clever.

But, it really doesn't tell us much about him.

I've heard Bongino interviewed, and like what I heard.

Too bad we're not likely to see real Candidate Forums where signigicant info can be brought out.

Oh yeah... then there's that whole 'media-in-Maryland' thing.....

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    I'll try and get some video of his speech. Since most of them are obviously full of shit, it's a very rare candidate that impresses me to the point of unabashed support.

Dan Bongino does.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    I had the occassion to meet Dan last night, as well as hear him speak. He is not only completely pro-2A, but has a very astute conservative outlook. He is articulate and well spoken, as well as passionate about fighting for what he believes in. He resigned from a highly successful Secret Service career in order to fight for US in the US Senate. Note that I said RESIGNED, not "retired". He gave up his pension, medical benefits, and a whole lot more when he made that decision. How many people do any of you know that are that committed to their cause?

This man can win!

I have attached his statement regarding 2A. Sorry for the crappy scan quality.

I have a friend who protected the Pres too. He is about the same age and is "retired" so I bet Bonginoa is "retired" too. Nobody would quit to run for a lottery ticket. That would be stupid. :sad20:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ok Yoboney , you alluded to a Rep candidate that would have better chance against Cardin . To explore the possability that even a less desireable Senator could heip tip the congressional majority, who else did you have in mind to consider ?

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    He learned to say a lot and say nothing. I guess he learned it from Obama. :lol: I wish them all a lot of luck. I expect Cardin to pound any of them.

I have a friend who protected the Pres too. He is about the same age and is "retired" so I bet Bonginoa is "retired" too. Nobody would quit to run for a lottery ticket. That would be stupid. :sad20:

Good God. Where's my ignore button???? :moon:

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    He's obviously a Cardin supporter, why you say.? because facts don't matter. :innocent0

Not a Cardin supporter.

Bongino;;;

. Do you support drilling (fracking) for natural gas in Maryland’s portion of the Marcellus Shale region?

While studying for my MBA at Penn State, I visited a number of fracking sites within Pennsylvania. I saw the attention paid to both safety and the environment. Having stated that, there have been accidents and poorly drilled wells and the companies at fault must shoulder those economic costs. But to deny Marylanders affordable energy, and western Maryland homeowners an opportunity to engage in the energy market, is unequivocally not the answer.

Kimble:...

John encourages the banning of "fracking" which is hydraulic fracturing to gain access to oil and gas in the US. This practice has been shown to pollute underground water supplies and poison the environment causing cancer and deaths.

I have well water. Do you guys have well water? If so Bongino is not the one to vote for.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...gas-drilling/2012/01/27/gIQAxhUcsQ_story.html

Dan has his speeches down pat and his story is interesting but I don't want fracking in my yard.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Good God. Where's my ignore button???? :moon:

I don't believe a word that people say. Look at the numbers..Cardin can't lose if he beats Muse. No way. We are kidding ourselves. this is not Virginia or Pennsylvania. This is liberal Maryland.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    I don't believe a word that people say. Look at the numbers..Cardin can't lose if he beats Muse. No way. We are kidding ourselves. this is not Virginia or Pennsylvania. This is liberal Maryland.
    So just roll over and give up.....is that your tactic?

Pretty damned pathetic.

Sorry but that ain't how I'm wired.

All you have done is bitch and whine like a child since I started this thread. Do yourself, and the rest of us, a big favor and try channeling some of that negative energy you are wasting into doing something positive.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    So just roll over and give up.....is that your tactic?

Pretty damned pathetic.

Sorry but that ain't how I'm wired.

All you have done is bitch and whine like a child since I started this thread. Do yourself, and the rest of us, a big favor and try channeling some of that negative energy you are wasting into doing something positive.

I am just saying that he is not the "golden candidate" as you guys talk. He has an impressive resume and is not an outsider in my opinion. But since the right votes most in the primary he will probably win because of the right wing tv shows etc. I am saying to make sure that whoever you vote for will not harm where you live or your life status. Bongino may have a chance with his Latino roots but I don't see him beating Cardin. Any of the R candidates would probably do the same against Cardin but I may be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom