• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    Just placed an order with them today. Just curious as to what stops them from actually canceling the order? Do they call you or email you back to try to work it out or something?

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just placed an order with them today. Just curious as to what stops them from actually canceling the order? Do they call you or email you back to try to work it out or something?

I cancelled and got this back:
    ---------------------------------
    Hello,

Unfortunately, your order has already been processed for shipment, which means that it's too late to cancel the order at this time. I would recommend shipping the items back to us once the items have been received. Please contact us for an RMA number if necessary.​

Best regards,

Dylan D.
    Customer Service
    Palmetto State Armory
    (803) 724-6950
    Info@palmettostatearmory.com
    ---------------------------------

So I wonder if an RMA is "necessary"? :rolleyes:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I am mildly impressed on this last order. On black Friday I ordered a bushnell Trophy XLT 3-9x40 they had on sale and a polished trigger group. Shipped it this past Sunday. 9 days is their fastest turn around yet. I think my other 3 orders from them have taken 13, 11 and 10 days and none were around any kind of holiday sales.

Of course I'd love it if they got down to 5 business days or less on processing.

That said, tracking info says label created, waiting to receive package :-(

So since it has been that way for more than 24hrs I am probably going to fire off an email if it doesn't change to received and shipping out by the end of today.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I have been having surprisingly good luck with psa, now delta team tactical is another story. its been two weeks since my order went in and I got a confirmation number and I haven't heard a thing since. maybe I need to send them an email, lol.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Their shipping times do suck.

Ordered ammo and pmag bundle 11-25 and just got email this morning it was just shipped out.

Dirichlet

Jan 3, 2013
    I've had mixed experiences with them.
    I placed an order that took over three weeks to receive.
    A few weeks later I placed a duplicate order (when the items went on sale) and received the items in three days... strange.

Ghostrider1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2009
    The PGC
    I must be in the minority, but have had nothing but good experiences with my PSA orders. Ordered an upper right after San Bernardino and received it in under a week, same with recent ammo orders.

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    A few months ago PSA had a sale on their AR magazines. Some of the guys I work with wanted to go in and buy some. If I recall, that particular sale required you to buy 20 magazines to get the discount. I placed the order because I had an account with PSA already.

They didn't ship for something like 3 weeks. It was a real pain telling my coworkers almost daily to calm down and be patient. They are just slow shippers, the magazines are coming. LOL

euchre98

Feb 13, 2009
    Leonardtown
    I'll take slow to ship any day compared to other retailers that over sell and cancel your order (which happened several times leading up to election day for me).

Note: The following is my general statement about PSA and is no way directed at the OP..............
    PSA and their shipping speed is well documented across the web on plenty of forums. If you cant wait then why did you order from a place that a well proven track record of being slow?

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'll take slow to ship any day compared to other retailers that over sell and cancel your order (which happened several times leading up to election day for me).

Note: The following is my general statement about PSA and is no way directed at the OP..............
    PSA and their shipping speed is well documented across the web on plenty of forums. If you cant wait then why did you order from a place that a well proven track record of being slow?

I started this thread as a joke; too true though; you know what you are getting for shipping times when you order PSA. I'll probably order from them again in spite of that.

P.S. Anyone need an extra PSA bolt carrier group? $60 ;)

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    I started this thread as a joke; too true though; you know what you are getting for shipping times when you order PSA. I'll probably order from them again in spite of that.

P.S. Anyone need an extra PSA bolt carrier group? $60 ;)
    Depending on where you're located,i may be interested.

That being said in 5+ years of ordering from PSA I have never had one shipping issue. Just ordered 30 -30 round mags on the 26th and had them by the 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mr88

Latest threads

Top Bottom