• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    At your service

If the LD at MSP can't accept ISIS, ISIL, IS, #BLM, SJW's, BTK, AQ, AQI, AQAP, AS, DNC, PLO, DRWTG's, and many others as G&S, even after receiving bulletins and BOLO's from DHS, FBI, NSA, CIA, and DIA then WTF will qualify as G&S?

For the win, congratulations!

---

But in all seriousness, if the MSP LD can't define G&S, and the NRA, GOA, MSI, NRA, SAF are incapable of compelling the GA, and LH hasn't stepped up, we are stuck with the HQL and HPRB to get a W&C ASAP. I would LMAO but this SNAFU is literally criminal!

kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Hogan's write-in of his father for president rather than voting for the Republican nominee, along with his lack of action on the right to carry has ended my support for Hogan. i will return the favor to him by writing in my dog's name for Governor should he decide to run again.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    bow wow.

Attachments

• clapping dog.jpg
      clapping dog.jpg
      13.8 KB · Views: 611

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Hogan's write-in of his father for president rather than voting for the Republican nominee, along with his lack of action on the right to carry has ended my support for Hogan. i will return the favor to him by writing in my dog's name for Governor should he decide to run again.

That's the ticket.

Let's elect a Democrat the next time around.

We can all chip in and lend a hand building the Safer America For Kittens AR15 Reclamation Center.

Nose. Spite. Face.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Seriously. Someone has lost sight of reality.

Hogan never promised to fix G&S in the first place. He is a conservative governor in a uber liberal state and cant go hog wild if he wants to get a second term. Besides you vote against him we have a better chance of getting an Owe Maoy lib in his place.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

Hogan never promised to fix G&S in the first place. He is a conservative governor in a uber liberal state and cant go hog wild if he wants to get a second term. Besides you vote against him we have a better chance of getting an Owe Maoy lib in his place.

Bu, bu, but we'll feel better.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008

Actually he did, albeit off the record.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    regardless, he now has a possible out to get rid of G&S without taking the blame from the left.

"The Feds made us do it"

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Actually he did, albeit off the record.

Yep, I pretty sure I remember that being discussed on this forum, but I'm sure it's buried amongst a bunch of BS posts so it'd be a bastard to find.

Ask Mr. H. I believe he was there.

Oh God, not this secret meeting s--- again.

Let's let one of the biggest embarrassments of MDS history be a bad memory. Lesson learned, hopefully, about diarrhea of the mouth.....

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    When National Reciprocity becomes law, why shouldn't Hogan tell MSP that SD is now G&S?

It may relieve the GA from having to address the pressure from out of staters carrying and relieve Hogan from being blamed politically for the change.

Blame the Feds.

What do you folks think?

You're under the mistaken idea that the GA would feel pressure to do anything. I could see them still screwing over Marylanders while out of state folks with home state permits get to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom