• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    I have always wanted a Sig P-210. I don't care if its the Legend or the new American model. I just want one. Are there any gun stores in Maryland that have one or can get one? I know they are expensive but so is the Nighthawk Custom which is silly overpriced, in my opinion. Calling Sig doesn't help either. Anyone?:innocent0

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Shooting an original Swiss 210 is an extremely satisfying experience. It's obsolete but it is a true joy to both shoot and own. The new ones are inferior to the originals so buy a real one; you won't regret it. I cannot say enough good things about Simpson's. I bought mine there. One of their specialties is Swiss firearms and it would be the first and last place on my list were I to buy another.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    They just started showing up on Gunbroker for around $1500. It's the 5" target model which is perfect. I want one now.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I have always wanted a Sig P-210. I don't care if its the Legend or the new American model. I just want one. Are there any gun stores in Maryland that have one or can get one? I know they are expensive but so is the Nighthawk Custom which is silly overpriced, in my opinion. Calling Sig doesn't help either. Anyone?:innocent0

2A Sales had some as of last Friday. Best Sig dealer in MD.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    Found some on Gunbroker.com. I have been seeing a trend of people bidding more than the buy it now price. That seems really stupid to me. I'm going to keep trying until I get one.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    2A Sales had some as of last Friday. Best Sig dealer in MD.
    Thanks, I contacted 2A and they had two in stock. Unfortunately, I already bid on GB.com and won. I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning. I hope the P210 is everything I expected.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    Took it to the range today and I was impressed with the accuracy. I had several fail to feeds. I also had issues with the slide not going fully into battery. I hope it just needs to be broken in more.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    I scratched this itch over a year ago, with a mint P210-6 Target, Karl Nill grips, an extended safety lever and factory extended beavertail (courtesy of a dude on Sig Forum) and half a dozen spare mags. Nice gun, I probably paid too much, but okay, so what?
    I recently got to handle a modern Legend, it is not fit to carry the real P210's pee bucket, in my opinion. I am glad, after handling it, that I went old school, but I will tell you, if you think a GI issue 1911 gives you hammer bite? This thing chewed a hole in my hand in 4 rounds! The beavertail helped me keep her.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    There is Swiss and then there is everything else, period. If you've never shot one (SIG/SAN, rifle or pistol) you have no frame of reference for what "Swiss Made" truly is. That's not to say that German made is junk but it is to say that it's most definitely NOT Swiss. Again, unless you have experience with one, you can't really understand the difference. I am a HUGE HK fan but even HK is not SIG/SAN. The only possible exception to that rule is the P7 and maybe the P9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom