Igman 5.56 M193 55gr FMJ 1000rds/$293.55+Free Shipping!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeldonHunter

Apr 27, 2011
    Louisiana
    Igman 5.56 M193 55gr FMJ 1000rds/$289.75+Free Shipping!

Use Coupon Code GUNDEALS5 To Get This Price!

https://www.freedommunitions.com/5-56-m193-55-gr-fmj-new-1.html

They're running free shipping on orders over $299 and from what I can see that means "pre" discount code prices so even though this is now $289.75 they still give you the free shipping option.

Last edited:

WeldonHunter

Apr 27, 2011
    Louisiana
    Thanks for the courtesy. I've had great experience with FM. I'm curious about this particular ammo.

I don't have personal experience with it but it's made in Bosnia formerly part of Yugoslavia same place some the M67 7.62x39 was made. AIM, The Armory, SGAmmo and a bunch of other places have sold Igman ammo over the years including some of this within the last year and I don't remember hearing anything that sticks out as in bad experiences.

WeldonHunter

Apr 27, 2011
    Louisiana
    Says 395? I think company's are dumping all the pre election Ammo they bought we might see it in the 260 range

That's just MSRP Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price. Lot of places put that as the supposed starting point and then list "their" price which is a lot cheaper because no one ever pays MSRP. But also you're right I think I lot of places overstocked a bit but for the most part the post election buying started a good month before the election. Buying has been brisk for a while and stepped up a week or so before the election. Hell, most vendors started doing Pre-Black Friday deals a week before Black Friday. This was also another record setting year for firearms sales on Black Friday. NICS checks were averaging almost 2 checks per second. I think you're right though we're going to see a drop in price. It's time for some sanity to return the firearms industry. Maybe even four cent per round 22lr god forbid, lol.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    it's been well over five years now if not 10 but remember buying a case of igman (forget the specific load) and hitting the range and don't remember any issues at all. we were just blasting cans, water jugs and the like.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Wasn't Igman that super hot loaded stuff from years back?

I've had trouble with every single caliber I've bought from them except .45ACP.

What type of problems? I've gone through a few thousand rounds of their stuff and never had an issue.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    Does anyone have experience with this ammo? I'm seeing it pop up lately. Freedom Munitions is offering it now, too.

It's just average, not great, but not terrible either. If it can be had at a really good price then I'd say go for it, there's no harm in stocking up in average quality blasting ammo at a good price.

WeldonHunter

Apr 27, 2011
    Louisiana

Use Coupon Code GUNDEALS5 To Get This Price!

They're running free shipping on orders over $299 and from what I can see that means "pre" discount code prices so even though this is now $289.75 they still give you the free shipping option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom