• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BEFORE SIGNING UP!
    Dottrio's Third Annual Shooting Event will be held at 4537 Metropolitan Court in Frederick, MD on Saturday October 29, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m
    FREE Range time will be available in one (1) 60 minute increment per person.
    Pre-Registration is required.
    In order to maximize your range time we recommend arriving early to load magazines in a designated firearm free area. All guests should plan to arrive early for the required safety instruction. Your range time will not be extended if you are late starting.
    Registration is first come, first served. Individual registration is required for each shooter. Lane sharing is not required unless multiple members of the same household attend. In other words if you bring your spouse we hope you like/love them because you will be shooting with and sharing a lane with them. :) Contact Abby at admin@dottrio.com for instructions on placing your ticket order if more than one household member will be shooting.
    There is no charge for this event. Catered food and drinks will be provided throughout the day and socializing with your fellow firearms enthusiasts will be available to all. You MUST have a ticket to enter the training/party room and reserved lanes at the range.
    General Admission (non-range) tickets are available.
    All registered participants are invited to spend the day socializing before and after shooting (or in lieu of shooting for General Admission participants).
    Please do not register unless you are certain that you will be able to attend. One (1) shooting ticket per shooter matched to a drivers license will be required. If multiple shooting passes are ordered by one person, your entire order will be deleted and you will forfeit your range pass.
    All guests must be 18 or older and members of Maryland Shooters or other designated online gun forums and/or Dottrio clients/invited guests.
    All information collected will be kept confidential and is for the use of the event organizer and hosting facility only.

This event is sponsored by Dottrio, LLC. To learn more about Dottrio visit us at: http://www.dottrio.com
    FAQs
    Q) Free range time, what else are you going to give me?
    A) Food, Drinks, and Socializing with fellow firearms enthusiasts (available even for those not shooting)
    Q) Is this event going to be awesome?
    A) Yes, this event is going to be awesome. However, if you aren't awesome, please don't register.
    Q) Are there ID requirements for the event?
    A) Yes, we must hold your drivers license to use the range.
    Q) What can/can't I bring to the event?
    A) Personally owned rifles and handguns are allowed for this event. The range will not allow steel core/cased ammunition. All personal ammo will be tested with magnets and/or inspected.
    Q) Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
    A) No, your ticket/registration is non-transferrable. If you are unable to attend after registering please contact us immediately at admin@dottrio.com so that we can make that spot available to others.
    Q) Can I update my registration information?
    A) If any updates need to be made to your registration/tickets please contact us at admin@dottrio.com
    Q) Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
    A) Yes, please bring your printed ticket to the event to gain access to the shooting range and training room. All tickets will be electronically scanned and compared to your drivers license to verify valid registrations.
    Q) The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
    A) No, the name on the registration should match the name of the attendees driver's license.
    Q) What if I don't want to shoot?
    A) Socializing with your fellow firearms enthusiasts will be available throughout the day with no time limits. General Event Entry ticket is good for the entire day and is required for non-shooters to gain access to the party, food and drinks! Range tickets allow access to food, drinks, and socializing for the entire day.
    Q) Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
    A) Please contact Abby at admin@dottrio.com with any questions regarding the event or registration. We will not respond to emails with questions that are answered in this event announcement.
    If you have special circumstances that you would like to be considered, please contact Abby at admin@dottrio.com
    VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS TO DOTTRIO, LLC OR HERITAGE TRAINING CENTER REGARDING THIS EVENT.
    Have questions about Dottrio's Third Annual Shooting Event? Contact Dottrio at admin@dottrio.com

RANGE RULES AND PROCEDURES:
    HERITAGE RANGE RULES AND PROCEDURES
    At Heritage Training and Shooting Center, we take safety very seriously. In order to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our customers, we have implemented specific rules for our shooting range. All customers will be required to sign a form stating that they acknowledge these rules during the first visit. Heritage Training and Shooting Center reserves the right to refuse use of the range or service to any person at any time.
    General Procedures
    All persons using the ranges must sign a waiver, read the range safety rules and procedures before attending the safety briefing.
    A valid, U.S. government issued photo ID is required to rent firearms and use the ranges.
    Only ammunition bought at Heritage is permitted for use in rental firearms.
    Our staff are professionals and will exhibit a high level of customer service during your visit. We ask our customers to exhibit the same level of respect.
    Heritage Training and Shooting Center reserves the right to refuse use of the range or service to any person at any time.
    Range Rules
    No one under the age of 18 is permitted on the ranges. No one under 21 permitted to be in possession of handgun on range.
    For the health and safety of the woman and child, pregnant women are not permitted on the range.
    All firearms entering the facility must be cased and unloaded. “Cased” means zipped up or latched shut.
    All persons must wear eye and over the ear protection at all times worn at all times entering the range and exiting the range.
    Appropriate attire and closed toe footwear are required while in the range area.
    All range bags and cases must fit within the confines of the shooting booth without posing a tripping or safety hazard. Multiple bags posing a hazard will be returned to vehicle at RSO’s discretion.
    Uncase your firearm only on the firing line with muzzles pointed down range. Use only one firearm at a time and when finished, case the unloaded firearm and its ammunition before uncasing the next one.
    Instructions issued by RSO must be obeyed immediately. Shooters witnessing any unsafe condition or act should notify the RSO immediately.
    Range Safety Officers (RSO’s) are not instructors. Instruction may only be conducted by Heritage certified Instructors.
    Cease Fire On the command “Cease Fire” stop all shooting, keep muzzle pointed down range, and await further instruction. On the command, “All Clear” you can resume shooting.
    Careless or unsafe behavior is prohibited and will result in immediate ejection.
    Tracer, armor piercing, steel jacket/core, belted magnum, and steel shot ammunition are not permitted in the ranges.
    No muzzle loading firearms, black powder firearms or calibers exceeding .44 magnum, .3o8, and 10 gauge are permitted on the range. See Range Operations Manager for any exceptions.
    No BB/Pellet and airsoft guns are not permitted for use on the range.
    Know and understand the operational mechanisms and safety features of your firearm.
    Be sure your firearm is safe to operate and use the correct ammunition.
    Be sure your firearm is authorized for use on the range.
    Drawing from the holster and hip shooting are not permitted on the range.
    Only controlled fire is permitted.
    All firearms must be fired from the bench rest position or standing unsupported. No prone, kneeling or shooting utilizing the sides of the shooting booth for support.
    Cleaning or disassembly of a firearm is prohibited in this facility.
    If two people are assigned to the shooting lane, only one is in the booth at a time. The other person is one step to the rear of the booth.
    Pass a firearm by placing it on the shooting bench, action open, muzzle pointed down range. Do not pass a firearm hand to hand. Never give a firearm or take a firearm from a person unless the action is open and the gun is unloaded.
    Never move forward of the firing line designated by the front of the shooting bench.
    Never handle firearms or load a magazine outside of the shooting booth.
    Do not shoot at targets in other lanes.
    Dry firing is permitted on the firing line only.
    If a malfunction or stoppage occurs (firearm or ammunition problem) and you cannot clear the problem, keep your finger off the trigger, keep the firearm pointed down range, stay in shooting booth, and raise your non-shooting hand to signal a Range Safety Officer (RSO) for assistance. Do not leave the firing line/shooting booth with a malfunctioning firearm.
    A shooter that continues to experience multiple firearm/ammunition stoppages or malfunctions after an RSO has attempted to resolve the problem(s) will not be permitted to finish their course of fire and is ineligible for a lane rental refund.
    Shooters may retrieve their expended casings behind the firing line only after they have unloaded and cased their firearm.
    Smoking, eating, drinking, vaping, gum or use of tobacco are strictly prohibited on the range.
    Never use alcohol or drugs, including medicine that may affect mental alertness and/or coordination before or while shooting.
    Always wash your hands after shooting or handling your firearm.
    WHEN
    Saturday, October 29, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
    WHERE
    HERITAGE TRAINING CENTER (DO NOT CALL HTC ABOUT THIS EVENT) - 4537 Metropolitan Court, Frederick, MD 21704

05c8e9bdfffb0071e6b298b4be7c25a9.jpg

Chad and the School of the American Rifle mobile classroom will be there!!!!

Special thanks to mod texkev for setting us up as an IP and giving us our own forum.

We will again have some great giveaways and most importantly this is a great opportunity to meet and greet with your fellow MDS members just before the most important election of our lifetime...

To register go to:

https://dottrio.eventbrite.com

Last edited:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Congrats on the IP status. Now all ya need is yer badge. :innocent0

I made the first, and missed the second.

The wife and I are in for this one. :D

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Congrats on the I.P. Status. :)

I would love to attend. If its something that interests you, and there is space for the trailer I can do some segments of my AR class for interested attendees.

Im converting the rear ramp to a deck with an awning.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

I would love to attend. If its something that interests you, and there is space for the trailer I can do some segments of my AR class for interested attendees.

:party29: Need bouncers?:D

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo

Heck yeah bro, been trying to get you out for a few years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom