• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    The only legal "fireworks" in MD are sparklers. If it shoots in the air or explodes its illegal. I dont know about you but I dont consider sparklers fireworks.

I think it depends on the county. I think the county regulates above what the state does. In Worcester, you can get better stuff than say HoCo but no fire crackers or roman candles. Everything down there shoots sparks but I would not call them sparklers. I do recall some crackling sparks coming out but would not classify as firecrackers.

I was in Louisiana a few years ago and it was like no holds barred. With a couple hundred $, my kids put on a show for our cousins they never will forget. Worse thing they got was about 100 mosquito bites.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Yeah......

Less than 35% tint on the front windows is illegal also,.... no one gives a fvck.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I was in Louisiana a few years ago and it was like no holds barred. With a couple hundred $, my kids put on a show for our cousins they never will forget. Worse thing they got was about 100 mosquito bites.

I was in Louisiana many years ago. Went to a nearby school with a friend and her kids. We ended up in a bottle rocket war with another group.

I fired 2 GROSS (12 dozen) bottle rockets.

About 1:30AM a cruiser rolled by. And calmly mentioned that a) fireworks were prohibited on school grounds, and b) not supposed to be fired after 12:30AM. Smiled and said, "Have a nice evening" and drove off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom