• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swamplynx

MDS Supporter
    Jul 28, 2014
    DC
    Midway is my go to

Same here. They are not always the cheapest, but they ship to DC, ship fast, and are well stocked for one stop shopping.

jef955

Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    I like Midway too, they're pretty much my go-to for anything I can't get locally. I'm a sucker for free shipping too....

TripleEight

Apr 2, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Ordered at 11pm on Sunday night, received today (Wednesday). Midway is by far my favorite shop online, never had any issues with them and prices are great. Got a $40 gift card as part of the deal on the Vortex scope.

Attachments

• 20210120_204516.jpg
      20210120_204516.jpg
      118.7 KB · Views: 258

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Glad to see all these positives re: MidwayUSA

They busted butt to win one of the highest awards for organizational excellence, the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award.

No mean feat:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Baldrige_National_Quality_Award

The criteria for performance excellence are based on a set of core values:
    Systems perspective
    Visionary leadership
    Customer-focused excellence
    Valuing people
    Organizational learning and agility
    Focus on success
    Managing for innovation
    Management by fact
    Societal responsibility
    Ethics and transparency
    Delivering value and results

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Been reorganizing my ammo storage - I hate the cardboard boxes ammo comes in so I've been buying a lot of plastic MTM ammo boxes from Midway. They are usually delivered within 3-4 days, no more than 5 days. Very happy with Midway.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I try to avoid thinking about how much $ I've spent at MidwayUSA.com. Always a good experience. Buy with confidence from them.

Ilexopaca

Mar 4, 2012
    +1 for Midway.

I prob buy as much fishing gear from them as I do shooting gear. They carry last year's hottest items and discounted prices when newer versions of products are being introduced.

Let's face it, a highly regarded fishing reel that was designed in 2019 is no less excellent at landing fish in 2021.

According to the tracking number they sent me I should be getting my new bait caster reel today. :cool:

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Had just the opposite experience. On January 1 2013, I ordered a case of CCI Mini-Mags. The price at the time was just over 6 cents per round.

It took 54 weeks for Midway to fill that order. But fill it they did, and at the original price.

Same here. Exact scenario. It was so long, I came home to a 50 lb box of ammo. I was like WTH. I had forgotten about the order. But kudos to MWUSA for honoring the order.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Used my birthday pricing on a Lee APP press this past December. Made it insanely cheap.

Also, Larry Potterfield's how-to videos on Youtube are some of the best around.

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    Had one issue with them on a 450 upper that came with mag. Mag that came with it was/is out of spec a bit. Wanted them to send me new mag but said came as a package so had to send the whole group back. I was annoyed as already had mounted scope, sighted in, etc.. just bought a couple other mags and no issues.

Besides that huge Midway fan. Super fast shipping, their inventory in these crazy times seems to be very accurate, and customer service is reachable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom