• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    Filled paperwork out and ordered a pistol on 1/11. I walked in today, fully expecting to lose half my downpayment(15%) (I'm backing out of the deal) Don't know the guys that were there this time. I delt with two guys my age, 50-60 years old.The guy that waited on me was THE best I've encountered in ANY gunshop....ever.Well,to make a long story even longer,I walked out with every penny of my downpayment;).I'm sending everybody I know to this shop.Don't know the guy's name but I told him I'd be mentioning him on Maryland Shooters.:patriot:

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Notice how the rifle racks were looking? I was looking at picking something up, it being their birthday weekend and all...

JVP409

Jan 31, 2013
    Bel Air
    I had never been there before and got word that they had the Beretta I was looking for. I went and they were fantastic. Can't wait to go back when my paperwork comes in. Seem to be a great group of guys.

SevernBob

It's All Boogered Up
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 17, 2012
    Severn
    Between this thread and the other one on the one-day sale on .223, I'll keep this shop in mind for any future purchases.

JCKnauer22

Feb 7, 2013
    Middle River
    great guys! i hope to be picking up my PSA lower tomorrow. i might stop by just for s&g since i'll be out that way anyway. i like to go in there once in a while just to walk around and see what's new. there are always all kinds of stories and interesting conversations and such to get into. good people

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Well, I got my rifle and I saw an AR-15 walking out the door while I was there too (don't know if it was a sale or transfer).

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Oh, and great experience as always. Got to talk with Bob for a bit about C&R stuff. Always good talking to people that know more than you, I feel like I learned something today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom