• Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    FWIW:

10/28-submitted application
    10/29-mailed fee
    Week of 11/9, I learned several checks, including the MSP fee, I had mailed were not received. I had used one of those mail chutes in my office building.
    11/10-resent check
    11/23-MSP emailed shortage due to photo incorrect size. Not sure how this happened as I used passport photo app. I re-did it using different app: Passport Photo- ID Photo App
    11/23-Application accepted
    12/15-Background Investigator assigned (AOII Ashley Thoren)
    12/17-References have begun to be called. Trooper was working at least until 6:30 tonight

Collector98

Jan 18, 2015
    Still haven't heard from my investigator, but one of my references texted me today that they got a message to call the investigator... so something is moving! I'll take that as a good sign.

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear it's moving along!

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Application submitted 11/4
    Notified of shortage 11/13 (forgot to sign my live fire cert)
    Submitted for review 11/14
    Assigned to investigator (Byron Tribue) 12/8
    References contacted 12/17
    Reassigned to new investigator (Brendan White) 12/23

So the interview clock starts over... can't contact the new investigator now if I don't hear from him until 1/22.

Collector98

Jan 18, 2015
    Just goat a call for my interview 12/27. Interviewer said they were running behind with high volume and half the office out with COVID. He thought it might be wrapped up in 3 weeks or so.

Nice! They called me and my work, but they still haven't called my references

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Just got the approval email today!!!

Congratulations!!

I'm absolutely in shock. I was preparing for the worst since... well, it is MD and I had no confidence that they would do the right thing... but color me shocked... just got notice of unrestricted approval of mine!!! I'm going to be in the corner taking oxygen for a few mins.

Thanks to everyone who offered advice and encouragement throughout this long strange trip.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Congratulations!!

I'm absolutely in shock. I was preparing for the worst since... well, it is MD and I had no confidence that they would do the right thing... but color me shocked... just got notice of unrestricted approval of mine!!! I'm going to be in the corner taking oxygen for a few mins.

Thanks to everyone who offered advice and encouragement throughout this long strange trip.

Outstanding! Go forth in safety and confidence, spreading the gospel of Secondius Amenditus.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Has anyone dropped off their check at MSP since this covid situation has started? I would rather hand deliver it to their mailbox if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom