• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    So what's the most recent LGS to open in the La Plata area ?

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    That’s the only one I’ve seen in laplata, heck for that matter I don’t even look since we have gym ratz

I like stopping in from time to time to see what John has . My go to place is IP GLR but ya gotta wait till the weekend for him for now.John definitely has more of your newer stuff then Gary but he will order it if he doesn't have it .Gary stocks more of the older stuff I guess that's why I'm more partial to him because prefer older guns but thats me. John and family are definitely great people. I think were lucky to have the best of both worlds that close to us :thumbsup:

teatowej

Dec 16, 2018
    Waldorf
    Check out my little blurp on the Introduction forum, New from Waldorf area. That will give you a little insight on that place in Laplata.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Just figuring out who that was, more indirectly than point blank asking in your other thread .

Fonzy

Jun 9, 2018
    So what's the most recent LGS to open in the La Plata area ?

Been meaning to stop in, myself. Gymratz is 10 down the road from me, though, so I usually go there. Still interested in what they have in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teatowej

Dec 16, 2018
    Waldorf
    I wouldn't waste my time. Issue #2. The owner committed to having an item in a week. That never happened and when I asked about it 2 weeks later, he told some garbage and then said he can't help that I'm inpatient and come get my money. ???

Fonzy

Jun 9, 2018
    I wouldn't waste my time. Issue #2. The owner committed to having an item in a week. That never happened and when I asked about it 2 weeks later, he told some garbage and then said he can't help that I'm inpatient and come get my money. ???

Ahh, one of those guys! It’s really strange “customer service” at some of these stores. It’s like they don’t want to succeed! Mind boggling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom