• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    This thread will be used for discussion of the meeting of the HPRB on November 15, 2016.

DPSCS website link below.

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/agencies/hprb.shtml

The link posted above will be updated to reflect a change of meeting status or possible change of venue. The time and the location of the meeting is posted on the DPSCS HPRB website.

Link to a map of the meeting location below.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...31ce20b658baca!8m2!3d39.0257318!4d-76.6081016

Follow Community Place around to the right past the Learning Center.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    After careful consideration of some member's concerns as to my continuation of posting these threads, I have decided that these threads are an important link to the discussion of the cases presented and to maintain an open forum to discuss the HPRB meetings. Regardless of the intent of the people lurking on the forum and possibly using this as a springboard to impede the progress that has been made since I have been posting, I also feel that it is an invaluable resource to those seeking insight into this phase of the permitting process. It was suggested that this thread be placed in the "Water Cooler" section. This would only be a minor impediment to those with nefarious intentions and a complete roadblock to those with good intentions lacking the required posts to get into that section.

GoldGunsGirls

May 30, 2012
    Rockville
    Agreed. Transparency is never a bad thing.

That said, I don't have 50 posts yet and can't even access WC, however I do think that they should be moved over to a "slightly" more private section of the website. Remember - being pro gun control is typically an intellectually lazy position. They'll be equally lazy when it comes to hitting a minimum post count. Heck, I like guns, have been a member here for 4 years, and still have a couple more posts to go.

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Mark has been offline all day... he has just pulled in the lot in Crownsville. I don't have the links on the tapatalk app, so once I get set up I will add them.

Mark

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom