• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5.56blaster

Ultimate Member
    You carried concealed for 26 years? Not concealed off duty, but concealed 8 hours a day.

Its hard to concael an M4 and M9 under a bunch of body armor. I did carry concealed on special duty assignments. The point I was making is that I carried a firearm on duty forever and I feel weird not having one on me. Now as a retired LEO I carry whenever I leave my home. Fact is on most days I carry concealed more than 8 hours a day. Hell, I carry more now then when I was working. Good in all 50 States. Amen.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Its hard to concael an M4 and M9 under a bunch of body armor. I did carry concealed on special duty assignments. The point I was making is that I carried a firearm on duty forever and I feel weird not having one on me. Now as a retired LEO I carry whenever I leave my home. Fact is on most days I carry concealed more than 8 hours a day. Hell, I carry more now then when I was working. Good in all 50 States. Amen.

So my point was that you're not used to carrying concealed in public. You're still "dumb n happy" :) it'll wear off. LOL

divingraven

Apr 24, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    Do you need to have an unrestricted MD CCW for PA to issue you a PA ccw permit? I have md ccw for business only and am wondering if PA would give me an unrestricted ccw
    Maryland is an anomaly when applying ccw restrictions, so get that thought out of your head when talking about other states. I used the "baseball card method" for permits: AZ, VA, UT, FL, ME, MD, NH, PA (in that order as I got all the non resident permits I could before having a G&S reason to get my MD permit).

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Congratulations, Sir. I'm very happy to hear that at least some people are getting the MD CCW permits. Someone like me who works 9-5 (actually more like 7:30-6!) in an office building has no chance of getting one because of our strange G&S laws. But I do have the UT, FL and VA permits, just in case I ever get a chance to use them!

Cal68

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Pa of course.

Fla if you plan to go there.

Ut specific classes are offered very frequently in the area, some of them very reasonably ( looking at you Moe), so that is a minor issue. The dirt cheap renewals make that back on first renewal.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Maryland is an anomaly when applying ccw restrictions, so get that thought out of your head when talking about other states. I used the "baseball card method" for permits: AZ, VA, UT, FL, ME, MD, NH, PA (in that order as I got all the non resident permits I could before having a G&S reason to get my MD permit).

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

Got me beat by one (AZ). Nice collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom