• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    A nice chunk of change happily sent.

Thank you to the ones behind the scenes looking after us Bitter Clingers.

Grab a crowbar and pry open those wallets.

synuepka

Mar 1, 2013
    Donated $500 after receiving the email update this evening containing a critical piece of information:

We have received several emails asking us if we have a plaintiff yet. To that we answer yes, we now have a great potential plaintiff (not official YET), and are meeting with a lawyer who is willing to take this case to the Supreme Court if needed.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    mxrider, how close are we to the required goal?

The response has been much better than what I anticipated and it is going to take me a few DAYS to get the accounting straight. Keep in mind that I have to record each and every single donation that has come in (and continues to come in). I will say that if we haven't met the original $10,000 goal, we are probably getting close. Also keep in mind that if we go over, that will alleviate MSI needing to pull those funds from the FSA2013 funds that we use for our brochures.

As soon as I can get everything input, I will post an update on where we are.

RoninZero

Oct 18, 2010
    I just kicked in a $20 spot, wish I contrib more but trying to save up for my exit strategy.

Give 'em hell!

-RZ

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Amount is not that important if everyone throws down 5 or 10 it will be covered. Don't be shy about whatever you can swing. Seriously, whatever . . .

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    On behalf of MSI, I am proud to announce that we have eclipsed the $10,000 goal from this recent call to action. As of a couple hours ago, I finished recording almost 500 individual transactions totalling $16,896.68! This does not include those that have mailed checks to us that we have yet to receive and I think it is very possible that we could pass the $20k mark. Remember that much of what we had available was coming from funds that are used by MSI for many of our brochures and this will help keep some of those available to us. Can we double the goal? That is up to you!

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Bill

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    On behalf of MSI, I am proud to announce that we have eclipsed the $10,000 goal from this recent call to action. As of a couple hours ago, I finished recording almost 500 individual transactions totalling $16,896.68! This does not include those that have mailed checks to us that we have yet to receive and I think it is very possible that we could pass the $20k mark. Remember that much of what we had available was coming from funds that are used by MSI for many of our brochures and this will help keep some of those available to us. Can we double the goal? That is up to you!

Bill

:thumbsup:

Deep Thought

Jan 27, 2013
    Columbia, MD

Bill

Great news! Thanks for linking direct to paypal in the OP. Donation sent!

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    That's awesome, and I am very happy to hear that there will be enough funds so we don't exhaust the general operating money.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015

Bill

Fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom