• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Hello my friend..!! I put weaponcollector at youtube i find you and I subscribe too..!! Thank you.!

Oops sorry for the confusion, forgot to mention I'm not Weaponcollector in youtube I'm "Gunownerdan".
    https://www.youtube.com/user/GunOwnerDan
    Most of my videos are very short and they pretty much just show various items in my collection.
    The Weaponcollector guy in youtube is my friend Mike who lives in the UK. He collects weapons like I do and makes various handmade weapons like knives and brass knuckles. He actually got his Weaponcollector name from me.

Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    Oops sorry for the confusion, forgot to mention I'm not Weaponcollector in youtube I'm "Gunownerdan".
    https://www.youtube.com/user/GunOwnerDan
    Most of my videos are very short and they pretty much just show various items in my collection.
    The Weaponcollector guy in youtube is my friend Mike who lives in the UK. He collects weapons like I do and makes various handmade weapons like knives and brass knuckles. He actually got his Weaponcollector name from me.

I am your subscriber too my friend..!!!

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Thanks again for joining our community and making these great videos!

I would love that..!! Last time i shot a rifle was at the army..!!

Tell us about your army experience, how long, is it required, what guns did you use?

Hello..!! Here in Greece we can't have rifles only shotguns...thank you..!

That's too bad, if you visit, you are welcome to shoot one of my rifles. Assuming Hillary doesn't win and I have another tragic boating accident. Inside joke, sorry. You are very welcome to shoot with us.

Other questions/comments:

# measure depth next time with a rod.

# shooting from prone is much more accurate

# shooting rope, where were your slugs/pellets landing (safely in sure), but you couldn't see your backstop (ground where you were hitting). Dangerous?

# Are there any limits or restrictions on ammo?

# eye/ear protection also prohibited?

# How come no guests in your videos? There are some Greek women that I'm sure would enjoy shooting that wouldn't be too hard to watch shooting. Perhaps: Irene Skliva? (Greek model who was crowned Miss World 1996. Age:age 37Birthplace: Athens, Greece

11%20megan%20YOUNG%20Miss%20Universe.jpg

Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    Thanks again for joining our community and making these great videos!

Tell us about your army experience, how long, is it required, what guns did you use?

That's too bad, if you visit, you are welcome to shoot one of my rifles. Assuming Hillary doesn't win and I have another tragic boating accident. Inside joke, sorry. You are very welcome to shoot with us.

Other questions/comments:

# measure depth next time with a rod.

# shooting from prone is much more accurate

# shooting rope, where were your slugs/pellets landing (safely in sure), but you couldn't see your backstop (ground where you were hitting). Dangerous?

# Are there any limits or restrictions on ammo?

# eye/ear protection also prohibited?

# How come no guests in your videos? There are some Greek women that I'm sure would enjoy shooting that wouldn't be too hard to watch shooting. Perhaps: Irene Skliva? (Greek model who was crowned Miss World 1996. Age:age 37Birthplace: Athens, Greece

11%20megan%20YOUNG%20Miss%20Universe.jpg

Hi my friend..!! At the army i was at the army police and personal security of the deputy minister of defence...i was trained from the swat for 2 months...every day for 5 hours...we used the glock 22, the MP5 and kalasnikov...and the accuracy 308 for long range shooting...for the video i know where the slugs were going ...here we are not used to use ear and eye protection...i will try to change that...maybe someday you can see girls to my video..hahaha...thank you so much my friend..!!

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I love this guy because he has fun with whatever he can get his hands on. Instead of lamenting the gun laws in Greece, he makes the most of it. Great attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sp guns

Jun 11, 2016
    I love this guy because he has fun with whatever he can get his hands on. Instead of lamenting the gun laws in Greece, he makes the most of it. Great attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much my friend..!! I really do appreciate that..!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom