• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Good club, outstanding if you're into the precision pistol disciplines. Nice archery setup, too. No rifle or shotgun.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    I've been a member for years. Enjoy the club.
    I usually go during the week and have the pistol range to myself, or close to it.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    It's a nice place,they're real big into Bullseye.Send a pm to h2u he can give you more info.

LOL! Thanks for the vote of confidence :D
    Yes. Been going to the club for over 40yrs. The basics have been stated already.
    It’s an NRA Bullseye club. Targets only at 25 and 50 yards. No rifle or shotgun.
    There’s an NFAA walking range on the property.

I happy to answer any other questions via PM if you like.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'm guessing NFA has an additional meaning beyond the usual one involving Stamps ?

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    LOL! Thanks for the vote of confidence :D
    Yes. Been going to the club for over 40yrs. The basics have been stated already.
    It’s an NRA Bullseye club. Targets only at 25 and 50 yards. No rifle or shotgun.
    There’s an NFAA walking range on the property.

I happy to answer any other questions via PM if you like.

If I understand you correctly, pistol targets at 25 & 50 yards, nothing shorter or longer?

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    If I understand you correctly, pistol targets at 25 & 50 yards, nothing shorter or longer?

I’m not a member but I go there a bit with my BIL who is. There are a couple of lanes at one end of the pistol range that you can put up a target stand and shoot shorter (anything between ~3-50yds). No way to go longer as the berm is just behind the 50yd target holders.

Antarctica

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2012
    Southern Anne Arundel
    Info on website. Monthly membership meeting is first Monday of the month (tonight). Go and ask about membership and process to become one (not hard).

http://www.twelfthprecinct.org/

Pistol and archery ranges, and a rimfire range getting built. Nice folks.

I'm a member but have been more or less inactive. I need to get out more. Maybe I'll go tonight - thanks for the reminder!

For shotgun, there's three rivers, not far away. Looks like their website defaults to Facebook now, so I can't tell you when public shoot night is.

Info on website. Monthly membership meeting is first Monday of the month (tonight). Go and ask about membership and process to become one (not hard).

http://www.twelfthprecinct.org/

Pistol and archery ranges, and a rimfire range getting built. Nice folks.

I'm a member but have been more or less inactive. I need to get out more. Maybe I'll go tonight - thanks for the reminder!

For shotgun, there's three rivers, not far away. Looks like their website defaults to Facebook now, so I can't tell you when public shoot night is.

Pretty sure it's Thu. nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom